996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:15 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
heavy, I would stick to black if its your FIRST time at the track as it is REALLY an eye opener. Something about it makes even Road Atl seem small. Black will be great for you atleast in the beginning as it will let you be around those that really know the track, but are in slower cars.

Too late I'm in Red, dont worry, I'll be ready.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:17 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
I am in. Waiting for confirmation. Heavy - I will call you and determine how we are going to get there. Plane, Train or Automobile

Tom I might stop by Vortex and your place in a couple of weeks. I will give you a call.

Kahn, give me a holler man, we'll figure something out. Glad you are coming!

Old 01-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I'm in...

Mike

Old 01-14-2008, 11:49 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Word, In.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:56 AM
49 people in black already.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:17 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Red and Black are going to be a BLAST...and now that we have the turbo contingent happening...hmmm...this is going to ROCK!

Old 01-14-2008, 01:30 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
I'm in. Blue group.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
They have a 200 car cutoff so here's the "issue"...

Moving up will be almost impossible if every run group is full. We are likely going to see very few promotions during this event due to the full groups.

Mike

Old 01-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I agree, wherever you start is likely where you'll finish. But there will be enouhg of us in each different group (combined with the Rennlist guys) to keep each other company.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Somebody who's been to VIR give us a turn by turn prognosis. I know the turns, but I'm sure there are little intricacies and details that you'd only know if you drove it. Once I learn those, it's on.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:58 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Yeah, I agree, wherever you start is likely where you'll finish. But there will be enouhg of us in each different group (combined with the Rennlist guys) to keep each other company.
for what its worth, the last 2 run sessions of the event are usually empty (relatively speaking). Last year, I had nearly full run of the place in BLUE group...so there is definitely hope for getting clean runs.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:10 PM
I doubt I'll be there until the last session, but who knows. Now I'll get to see what all the out of towners go through when they come to raod atlanta.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Somebody post a layout of the track.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:26 PM
http://www.virclub.com/vir/index.php...=23&Itemid=106

we are running the "full" course (though its NOT the longest)

Old 01-14-2008, 02:28 PM
rmag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Somebody post a layout of the track.
Fom virclub.com:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!