996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 09:31 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
I was at that event... I think it was a GT3 Cup car.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
about 50 folks in Red and black, only 41 in white so far.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Yep.

So is anyone driving down from anywhere North of Philly?
Im going to try and meet you guys then all cruise down.. BTW i'm in and put myself down for blue, but they said I might have to go green so im def. in but not confirmed class?!

Old 01-15-2008, 10:38 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Awesome Martin... but let me tell you... I WON'T be speeding at all, might be a long trip down. I got a ticket in Oct that landed me 5 points. Sweet.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:39 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Good point. If anyone takes 360 be careful. They love to run radar there. The V1 has saved me 20+ times on that road alone over the last three years going to VIR.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:11 AM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fortyounce
Good point. If anyone takes 360 be careful. They love to run radar there. The V1 has saved me 20+ times on that road alone over the last three years going to VIR.
do you have the regular window mounted V1 or the hardwired?

Old 01-15-2008, 11:18 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Just curious...........anybody doing anything to their car prior to the BIG EVENT??
Must admit I am going to have new larger front and rear brakes, figure the rest is pretty good but that is my cars achilles heel!!

Old 01-15-2008, 11:21 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Awesome Martin... but let me tell you... I WON'T be speeding at all, might be a long trip down. I got a ticket in Oct that landed me 5 points. Sweet.
LOL im trailoring my **** fool So I definitely wont be speeding!

As for last minute mods? Just getting everything up to spec, flushed out and so on. Then maybe a few suspension goodies and nice tweaks, corner weight and balancing again!

Old 01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I'll finally have a roll bar and racing seats. Possibly some subframe bushings and engine mounts, and GT3 lower control arms. And hopefully Neil and I will have designed my custom front lip spoiler by then. Oh yeah, and straight pipes. So I should be about 70-100 lbs lighter.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:43 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL im trailoring my **** fool So I definitely wont be speeding!
Yeah I know... but your coming in SOMETHING right? I doubt it's a freakin' flying carpet!

Old 01-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by tom kerr
Just curious...........anybody doing anything to their car prior to the BIG EVENT??
Must admit I am going to have new larger front and rear brakes, figure the rest is pretty good but that is my cars achilles heel!!
My 335 will have 500 wheel and full CF panels. And by that I mean spacers and novice driver mod.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah I know... but your coming in SOMETHING right? I doubt it's a freakin' flying carpet!
Hahah Dodge Ram, again I doubt i'm speeding like on the exotic runs

Dez do the motor mounts for sure!

Old 01-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by jenk12m
do you have the regular window mounted V1 or the hardwired?
hardwired.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Hahah Dodge Ram, again I doubt i'm speeding like on the exotic runs

Dez do the motor mounts for sure!
Haha schweet. Good... no pressure on me now.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by fortyounce
Ken, where's my pictures???
Will take it tonight. I've been lazy.

I think I'm gonna leave DC area around 2 or 3 in the afternoon of 13th. Hope to see some of you on the road. By the way, where are you all staying? Is there an official hotel for 6speeders or for this event? I usually stay at Holiday Inn but there are a lot of others hotels around too. I'm also in for dinner on Saturday night.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!