996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
I'll finally have a roll bar and racing seats. Possibly some subframe bushings and engine mounts, and GT3 lower control arms. And hopefully Neil and I will have designed my custom front lip spoiler by then. Oh yeah, and straight pipes. So I should be about 70-100 lbs lighter.
Wow seats are a huge improvement!! Should be great!!

Old 01-15-2008, 02:31 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
hello east coast trackers,i'll be their i signed yesterday.this event is going to be a blast.wow alot of 6speeders going.3/13/08 i'll be leaving warren nj around 8:00am from central jersey i'm headed out rt78 west to 81 south 8 hour drive .i have a extened cargo van and enclosed trailor if anybody needs me to haul anything down to vir it can be done. i'm staying at the track at the garage suites.
running in white , 2007 white gt3 car#308

Old 01-15-2008, 02:39 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
cant wait to see you all there!

Old 01-15-2008, 02:45 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be in the RED group, car #609 - Seal Grey 996 GT3.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:24 PM
rmag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by fortyounce
I'll be in the RED group, car #609 - Seal Grey 996 GT3.
Just look for the moving chicane in Red and you'll see Rob leading it

Old 01-15-2008, 03:33 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Hmmm Stu, have an extra spot in the hauler and an open seat? I'll split gas with you or pay for it and w/e else you need, might be more efficient for both of us?

Hope all is well. Martin

Old 01-15-2008, 03:41 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by rmag
Just look for the moving chicane in Red and you'll see Rob leading it
at least im up front instead of the caboose like u

Old 01-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I'll be staying at the new condos on the compound at VIR!

Mike

Old 01-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Mikelly
I'll be staying at the new condos on the compound at VIR!

Mike
nice. party at mikes place. thanks for offering...

Old 01-15-2008, 04:11 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Somebody sticky this!

Old 01-15-2008, 04:48 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Somebody sticky this!

+1 This thread is going to be super long! We still have 2 months before the event to yap it up and the pics and vids and comments from the event too. I'm thinking about 50 pages or so.

And hopefully this will be an annual thing.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:57 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Well. . I for some reason was thinking this was next month. But, I think we'll be at Barber that weekend.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by heavychevy
+1 This thread is going to be super long! We still have 2 months before the event to yap it up and the pics and vids and comments from the event too. I'm thinking about 50 pages or so.

And hopefully this will be an annual thing.
ya, please!

This is def going to be one of the longest threads Ill make!

Old 01-15-2008, 05:15 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Hmmm Stu, have an extra spot in the hauler and an open seat? I'll split gas with you or pay for it and w/e else you need, might be more efficient for both of us?

Hope all is well. Martin
hi martin,
glad to see you are going to make this event,i didn't see you listed on zone 2 drivers list must of missed it. only i have a 1 car trailer,but i have room for you and any gear.let me know.its going to be blast.
stuart

Old 01-15-2008, 06:21 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stuart997gt3
hi martin,
glad to see you are going to make this event,i didn't see you listed on zone 2 drivers list must of missed it. only i have a 1 car trailer,but i have room for you and any gear.let me know.its going to be blast.
stuart
Stu I am still awaiting a response whether to be in Green or Blue since its my first time at VIR, but not on tracks in general. I see i'm not on the list either, but have my confirmation number and so on, we'll see..

If you only have a 1 car trailor what are you doing with yours, sorry I am confused?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!