996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:43 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
BTW

THE PARTY is at MY place!!!

I got a track condo thing on the side of oak tree for the weekend. Should be a BLAST!

Old 01-26-2008, 09:10 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 930man
tom ...

i ened up with a garage for the event so come up to the garages you will find me there
thanks Matt, will do
I was hoping to get a garage or two, guess just the locals!!

Old 01-26-2008, 09:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
BTW

I got a track condo thing on the side of oak tree for the weekend. Should be a BLAST!
I'm sleeping on the floor hahaha!

Old 01-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
We'll be neighbors then!

I'll bring the beer!
Mike

Originally Posted by sechsgang
BTW

Old 01-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
So I should be loaded for bear by March...

Front GT3 6 piston Caliper/Pagid Pads - CHECK
Front 350MM Slotted 2 piece rotors - CHECK
Rear 350MM Rotors - CHECK
Rear Pagids (Left over from last season) - CHECK
New Tires - CHECK
New Clutch Install w/ LWFW - CHECK!

OK, so the rear rotors are on order, the tires I still havent' decided on, and I'm only "on schedule" to have the clutch kit replaced towards the end of February, But it'll be done for the mid-March event!

I can't wait! Been practicing left foot braking all week in my daily driver and the wife's car!

Mike

Old 01-27-2008, 08:42 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I didnt notice those cars when going over the list before. That's awesome. That RSR is going to see a whole lotta traffic in black though with the momentum guys.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:51 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I have a feeling he didnt read the group specs...haha, hes probably a privateer teem...

Old 01-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Mikelly
We'll be neighbors then!

I'll bring the beer!
Mike
gonna be sweet!

Old 01-27-2008, 11:47 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Bought an M coupe few days ago so if the weather focus isn't too good, I'm gonna be bringing her instead of the Porsche.

Can't see CGTs on the updated list anymore. Are those folks bringing more than 1 car?

Old 01-27-2008, 12:21 PM
viperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud of
Hi All. I'm the owner of Vortex Motorsport down here in Tampa that will be transporting Tom Kerr's car up to VIR. We have 6 customers coming up in a couple of trucks and we will have a full crew of mechanics that can help anyone in case any issues arise, or you just need some minor work like brake bleeds and such. I also will be bringing a number of spares (Pagids, Rotors, etc) should anyone need them. Just a heads up that there will be some services available at the track. Just look for the Vortex Motorsport tractor trailer.. See you all there.

Last edited by viperbob; 01-27-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:48 PM
hey viperbob!

Just FYI about the guys at VIR, just keep what your "doing" on the "dl" cause CDOC can get picky about who provides what services there...I have seen some interesting stuff at past events.

that said, others have done it for awhile, so if you help, try to make it a "spirit of the event thing" and square up later kinda deal, youll be fine!

Old 01-27-2008, 04:01 PM
At Speed shows up with their rigs all the time to PCA events, So I don't think Viperbob will have any issues...

Mike

Old 01-27-2008, 04:18 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
glad you will be there Viper bob! I like what you all did on Toms Car i will probably talk to you about if that is ok!

no ythey will not have any problems there...

Old 01-27-2008, 04:35 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
i just realized i have an event feb 9/10 and feb 16/ 17! at vir full!!!!!!!
i better have my car back for them!

be god to have some seat time in the new car before all you hot shoes come up here !!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 04:51 PM
viperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud of
Thanks Sechsgang. We are not big vendors or anything at these events. We bring items spares in support of the customers we transport and the services we provide to them. If we can help others, great but it is secondary. But I appreciate the info.

Thanks Mike. It is usually not an issue at most tracks.

930man, glad to talk to you anytime. Tom's car is always fun to work on...

Should be a fun event. Unfortunately I will be driving just a lowly normally aspirated 911 in the Red group. It's only good for like 160 at Daytona so not sure I can keep up. Maybe I'll borrow a GT3 from one of my customers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!