996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
CCW rocks.

We did send two sets back, though.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:23 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
practicing h and t .....

Hi.

The toe toe is working a lot better for me than heel toe.....go figure.

Gotta love this on Pirelli 240's.

UPDATE: Registrar via email said no problem for me to get into green (blue and green are easy to get into...you fast guys are quite large in number.......how big are the groups on the track?
That was as of 2/12 at noon. So, see you guys there! Add me to the list now please.

Attached Images  

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 02-12-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:29 AM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
i am not going to beat up CCW ... I love the wheel just disapointed with the powder coating

i love the wheels i would buy them again .. dont discount a bad shipping prblem to an entire product

Old 02-12-2008, 09:05 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by stuart997gt3
dam,john is working on the, c10's and tire package for me now.maybe i'll go and just order the champions,almost double money for track tires.
i would say just go for fikse if you are going to go for a wheel that expensive...I LOVE my fikses and I get a TON of compliments on their looks...couldnt be happier...

Old 02-12-2008, 12:36 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
Hi.

The toe toe is working a lot better for me than heel toe.....go figure.

Gotta love this on Pirelli 240's.

UPDATE: Registrar via email said no problem for me to get into green (blue and green are easy to get into...you fast guys are quite large in number.......how big are the groups on the track?
That was as of 2/12 at noon. So, see you guys there! Add me to the list now please.
great news glad to here that you got in on the vir event

Old 02-14-2008, 06:38 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 930man
i am not going to beat up CCW ... I love the wheel just disapointed with the powder coating

i love the wheels i would buy them again .. dont discount a bad shipping prblem to an entire product
not to go off topic but wonder if CCW knows we know each other (so to speak?) cause not good for business.

Still after almost a month dont have what I was promised.

and when the first set came had plain center caps instead of CCW on them (which may have been better but not what I was told)

For the weight, price, and good looks, if the fit goes well, they will be redeemed.

will post pics of the updated track beast if/when I get the wheels.

also cut out the wheel liners to get the 335's on the rear. I am only bringing the R888's to cover all the weather situations.

see you guys soon.

PS lot of excitment in the Racing and DE forum on Rennlist as well about this event.
Seems like every badass going (well almost) is bringing a damn GT3, RS or the like!

Hope Matt and Drew can rep us out, I am going to hide!!

Old 02-14-2008, 07:40 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=tom kerr;1678021]not to go off topic but wonder if CCW knows we know each other (so to speak?) cause not good for business.

Still after almost a month dont have what I was promised.

and when the first set came had plain center caps instead of CCW on them (which may have been better but not what I was told)

For the weight, price, and good looks, if the fit goes well, they will be redeemed.

i doubt they realize the press they are getting!!!!! i just got mine monday and yes missed my event 350.00 for registration out the window!

guys everyone i know are great guys they would give the shirt off there back or help in anyway they can... you will like the crowd... we will all hook up and have the far south meet the Mid south and some from the north

yes this is always a big event i know at least 100 people comming!

Old 02-17-2008, 05:39 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
I asked the registrar if I could officially count on getting in (novice groups...)....because on eBay there is a seller of new Zamp FSA-1 SA2005 helmets for 129.95 dollars with 12 dollars to ship. No bag. No baraclava.... (search under seller "targetdst"....I have nothing to do with him and all I know is I ordered one..>).

So if you need an inexpensive helmet, there you go. Mikelly said it was what he was using...so I just copied him.

I am sure it is not the best one out there. If I love the event (probable)..I'll get a better helmet at some point I am sure.

Does anyone have a working list of who will be going as of now?

JB

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 02-17-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:51 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Does anyone have a working list of who will be going as of now?

JB

The entire entry list is on driverregistration.com. As far as 6speed, the list hasnt changed from what I posted a few days ago. There are some folks from rennlist who post here occasionally as well. I would guess about 30-35 people coming from 6speed/rennlist combined.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
The entire entry list is on driverregistration.com. As far as 6speed, the list hasnt changed from what I posted a few days ago. There are some folks from rennlist who post here occasionally as well. I would guess about 30-35 people coming from 6speed/rennlist combined.
Thanks. I used paper to register....and I just checked the (link above's) list and I am not on the current one.....so the list on the on-line site may not represent an accurate summary of things for those that used paper to register.

Wow, 30 or 35...that is huge.

Thanks (I registered on the above link so at least when it does get updated, I can see things, etc.).

See you soon.

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 02-17-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:12 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
ok, that didnt come out well. (tried to copy and paste)

Here's the link https://www.driverregistration.com/s...hp?eventID=198

Old 02-17-2008, 07:07 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
there is a SICK amount of people and a really great selection of cars showing up...should be amazing...what would you guys think if I said I could probably have an f1 car show up and TRACK? (EDIT...Alain Prost's 1991 Mclaren/Porsche 4/3...ttv6, 1000 hp, 1200 lbs)

Old 02-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
there is a SICK amount of people and a really great selection of cars showing up...should be amazing...what would you guys think if I said I could probably have an f1 car show up and TRACK? (EDIT...Alain Prost's 1991 Mclaren/Porsche 4/3...ttv6, 1000 hp, 1200 lbs)

I'd love to see it happen....if allowed by DE rules/PCA insurance, etc. I have no idea if that is allowed or not. If so, wow that would be super!!!!!!

JB

Old 02-17-2008, 08:21 PM
I'd love to see it happen....if allowed by DE rules/PCA insurance, etc. I have no idea if that is allowed or not. If so, wow that would be super!!!!!!

JB

its acutally by the guy who has the car in your avatar...sorry, I was unable to reach him for quite a bit for pics, but Ill give it another go...

Old 02-18-2008, 10:57 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I just got confirmed also but not on the list, running Green. Tom will you still instruct??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!