996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 07:16 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
That's just to Sechsgang.
Well Ill be at RA CR too...let your dad find you a Bstock car, forge an id, and well see whats what...its ON!

That said, your dad will probably kick my *** in a car a good couple classes down...dang...

btw, George Bush is a good guy, a local RTR member I talk to often. He does get a the "relation" bs ALL the time...its really funny honestly.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:18 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Dude. You're going to absolutely murder if your in the RS.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:53 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I dunno if that will be any fun, Im seriously thinking about taking the 996...that car just has a place in my heart...haha...plus, some competition would be nice...and B should have a TON of it at RA...

Old 03-02-2008, 07:59 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Yeah. I'd bring the TT if you wanna actually race.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:15 PM
I may, plus, its fun going at those wily gt3s...haha

Old 03-03-2008, 05:27 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Sechsgang....wow do you have a car collection.....the CUP as in ALMS/LeMans car as opposed to the RS. Wow.

Looking forward to learning things from you guys. Just a green one...

JB

Old 03-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
Sechsgang....wow do you have a car collection.....the CUP as in ALMS/LeMans car as opposed to the RS. Wow.

JB
Well, thats IF it comes in, I may acutally find an 04 cup (996) beat around in it for a while and then move to an 08 when they become available. I think I may try to buy one of Mike Levitas' cars when hes done with it after 08...

Youll have a great time at the track. As long as you dont let anything get on your mind too much, youll do great and really have an amazing time.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:38 PM

JB
That'd be an RSR. .

Old 03-03-2008, 05:42 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
My goal is to be relaxed and smooth......it is going to be super! I hope to get to the four season's wannabee by 6pm....who knows.

JB

Old 03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
My goal is to be relaxed and smooth......it is going to be super! I hope to get to the four season's wannabee by 6pm....who knows.

JB
Im thinking Ill be ON location at by atleast 8. (Im staying on track...)

Old 03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
I'll be there around 12-1 Thurs night/Fri morning. Depends on when I finish my acct exam.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Two newbee questions:

1. Do any of you guys run sunglasses in helmet (I got a zamp fsa-1)? Or are they so painful that a tinted shield is the way to go?

2. How much oil do you guys see on a DE day going away (used) relative to your engine's normal use?

I was thinking to bring a few quarts. I use about 1 per 1200 miles.

JB

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 03-03-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:02 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
i would be surprised if you used more then 2 quarts...
i dont used tinted shield... i raise my visor 99 percent of the time anyway

Old 03-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by 930man
i would be surprised if you used more then 2 quarts...
i dont used tinted shield... i raise my visor 99 percent of the time anyway
Thanks!

JB

Old 03-04-2008, 06:24 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Well, thats IF it comes in, I may acutally find an 04 cup (996) beat around in it for a while and then move to an 08 when they become available. I think I may try to buy one of Mike Levitas' cars when hes done with it after 08...

Youll have a great time at the track. As long as you dont let anything get on your mind too much, youll do great and really have an amazing time.

Holy crap man I didnt know you have been talking about an RSR this whole time!!!!

That wont be any fun (for you) if you bring that. You could drive 5/10ths and lap everyone in Red group. You have any experience with a Sequential?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!