996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Dude, it's just a couple weeks away. I'm SOOO excited. It's going to rock. Oh well, it would have been cool if we came. But ya'll would kill him on the straights.

Tell him to give it a shot anyways. He can at least try and get in.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:56 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Ok, I'll ask him. He's only done one D.E. which was where we met you. How does he get to the point where he doesn't have to have an instructor with him? We're new to D.E.'s . .

Old 03-04-2008, 02:56 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy

my bad

Last edited by stuart997gt3; 03-05-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Ok, I'll ask him. He's only done one D.E. which was where we met you. How does he get to the point where he doesn't have to have an instructor with him? We're new to D.E.'s . .
uhh...he should just have to show any of his massive amount of experience...DE is just track time to a racer...its nothing near the fun of a race...

Old 03-04-2008, 03:04 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Yeah, when he did the open track/ D.E. day at Road Atlanta, all the instructors knew him so they put him in the solo advanced group (Or whatever the name). How hard would it be to prove it to them?

Old 03-04-2008, 03:15 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
As hard as showing his RACING LISCENSE.

Old 03-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I just talked to him. If his car was ready, he'd probably try to get in. But it's not.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:27 PM
K04
K04 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Sadly, atleast not I as I will be at the Road Atlanta Club Race...try to get Joe to do that though...he would probably like the track...
Well thats a more interesting track then Pocono, sadly I don't have that kind of time to travel there. I would invite Joe but its a advanced open track day, I will get him up there for the first HPDE, he would like it a lot

Old 03-04-2008, 04:34 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by K04
Well thats a more interesting track then Pocono, sadly I don't have that kind of time to travel there. I would invite Joe but its a advanced open track day, I will get him up there for the first HPDE, he would like it a lot
ah ****. Ya, he will def like Pocono...I think he is going to Bella with me and will take the 550 there...and they run reverse IMSA as well...such a sweet configuration!

Old 03-04-2008, 05:16 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Just stay in the far right or left lane (dont worry about anyone else), and take your time, this prevents you from having to constantly be watching both sides because the trailor can go from one side to the other with a slight wheel adjustment. Let the fast people get mad and go around.

In fact you can start your point by's on the trip down.

Other than getting the car on and off the trailer at the start point and the destination, it's just like any other trip, just keep your level of alertness a little higher.
dik, yea I'm gonna just take of easy obviously , and start the pointby's early ;p

Its an open trailer that our very own Tom (topgun) is letting me borrow, sick trailer.

Stu I'll let you know in a day or two , I'll leave extra early to meet you , so we can ride down together.

Drew I am staying at the days inn, I think that's what its called forgot ?!?

Connor email Manny and see if theres a spot for your father, I am sure there won't be an issue!

Old 03-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3

Connor email Manny and see if theres a spot for your father, I am sure there won't be an issue!
Car NOT ready.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:39 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
As hard as showing his RACING LISCENSE.

PCA DE so still may need a "check out ride" by the CTI. rules is rules

Old 03-04-2008, 08:57 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Martin, I will go over the trailer with you! YOU MUST make sure you take the Commercial roads, no parkways & follow the comercial trucks threw the bridges. The trailer is wide & wont fit threw some of the toll booths..Trust me ..follow the 18 wheeler ...tom

Old 03-04-2008, 09:32 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Martin, I will go over the trailer with you! YOU MUST make sure you take the Commercial roads, no parkways & follow the comercial trucks threw the bridges. The trailer is wide & wont fit threw some of the toll booths..Trust me ..follow the 18 wheeler ...tom
I'm scared as ****, NO JOKE I don't even know what route to take now, I was going to follow StuGT3 Tom, he has an enclosed trailer, i'm assuming he's going a good route for trailers?!

Old 03-05-2008, 05:55 AM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by iLLM3
I'm scared as ****, NO JOKE I don't even know what route to take now, I was going to follow StuGT3 Tom, he has an enclosed trailer, i'm assuming he's going a good route for trailers?!
no problem, i'm pulling a 22' enclosed atc trailer.toll booths are no problem.only 1 toll from my house to vir and thats at the nj ,pa line.rt.78 west to 8i straight shot down to vir almost.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!