996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 05:19 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
We need to start planning for 09'

I vote Road Atlanta, Road America, Sebring or Watkins. But will likely be a repeat offender at Zone 2 regardless as 4.5 hours is a breeze.

Last edited by heavychevy; 03-18-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:23 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
I keep forgetting people... there were so many! It was great meeting you and Mike, Heavy!

Joe

EDIT: Ya, '09 or bust.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:41 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
heavy, nice to meet you,and wow man what can i say.we say hi i'm me and you are you and the next thing i know your changing my stock rims to my new set of ccw's that i just picked up and i didn't get a chance to change.thanks again.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:08 PM
trj
trj is infamous around these parts
Awesome track weekend. Enjoyed meeting all of you guys at the track! Cant wait till next time!

Old 03-18-2008, 06:30 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stuart997gt3
heavy, nice to meet you,and wow man what can i say.we say hi i'm me and you are you and the next thing i know your changing my stock rims to my new set of ccw's that i just picked up and i didn't get a chance to change.thanks again.
There was a bunch of us standing in the garage talking while you worked away at your wheels, I figured if we all just chipped in for a minute it could be done in no time. So I went to work too. I love working on and detailing cars so it was fun to me.

I lend a helping hand where I can, I sure borrowed a hand or ten from Viper Bob's crew over the weekend myself.

To me, that's what makes the track even more fun, because at some point your going to need some help to do something and it's great when guys around you wont hesitate to jump in.

You car looked awesome with the new wheels BTW. If you watch the video I posted you'll see a few fly-by's of yourself.

Last edited by heavychevy; 03-18-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:42 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by heavychevy
There was a bunch of us standing in the garage talking while you worked away at your wheels, I figured if we all just chipped in for a minute it could be done in no time. So I went to work too. I love working on and detailing cars so it was fun to me.

I lend a helping hand where I can, I sure borrowed a hand or ten from Viper Bob's crew over the weekend myself.

To me, that's what makes the track even more fun, because at some point your going to need some help to do something and it's great when guys around you wont hesitate to jump in.

You car looked awesome with the new wheels BTW. If you watch the video I posted you'll see a few fly-by's of yourself.
++1

Well said...could not have said it better.

Until someone says otherwise, lets all shoot for this event next year too...with a group dinner of some sort. I hope the Tampa crew had a good time and will be back. I sure will if humanly possible.

JB

Old 03-18-2008, 06:47 PM
CarreraDos is infamous around these parts
It was a blast having you guys come to the event this year. I've always said that the Zone 2 Red Run group is one of the fastest in the country and from what I saw and heard, the reputation continued this year. I also hope that separating the high and not so high horsepower cars between black and red worked out. I know some folks moved to black and some moved to red, looks like things sorted themselves out in the end.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:55 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Here are some other pics.

Such a beautiful machine!

A nice sequence at turn 3

If anyone wants a high res. just pm your e-mail.

Chris

Old 03-18-2008, 06:58 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Jeez man... if Drew was any further off the apex he'd be in the dirt!

Nice shots Sean.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Nice pics Sean.

Looks like I need an increased spring rate, a little to much body roll going on there.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:00 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
A GT3 and that awsome RUFGT3 at turn 3.

Chris

Old 03-18-2008, 07:31 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Jeez man... if Drew was any further off the apex he'd be in the dirt!

Nice shots Sean.

ya, thanks schumi...its a damn good thing the CONE wasnt positioned at the apex, or you WOULD be right...haha

Last edited by sechsgang; 03-18-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:35 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
We need to start planning for 09'

I vote Road Atlanta, Road America, Sebring or Watkins. But will likely be a repeat offender at Zone 2 regardless as 4.5 hours is a breeze.
LOL I hear that, VIR 09 in full effect! I wish the Fall Fling for Synergy at VIR was a 3 day event, 2 days is short for my big *** ride there :/

Old 03-18-2008, 07:37 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL I hear that, VIR 09 in full effect! I wish the Fall Fling for Synergy at VIR was a 3 day event, 2 days is short for my big *** ride there :/
well, synergy puts on a hell of a show...haha

Old 03-18-2008, 07:41 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
well, synergy puts on a hell of a show...haha
Enough said, i'm there

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!