996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I just redid my garage - how does it look ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 10:11 AM
JK996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rspiteri
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell do decide what to drive on any given day.

It's like having Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra laying next to you and you have to choose nightly who to bang. The car thing would be a tougher call for me. Continued good fortune and just keep yourself safe so you can enjoy both equally.

That's a no brainer....HAVE A 3SOME! Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Old 06-10-2004, 10:30 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
lsdjfafsdlkmcas'dkfna'osdifnwqaewpif'ldskvcn'asdo

afclasknfoawkkoaefna'/;oio2409u2049toiadoian1-193h'fowai8hgih'oOAWIUFJNO"p;wie'

not a typo...just stunned.

T

Old 06-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
D2-Autosport is infamous around these parts
Boy I wish I could "redo" my garage in that fashion!

Very nice.

Old 06-10-2004, 10:47 AM
ya mon
soon2Brich is infamous around these parts
what the HELL!!? *tear*

i feel cool now.

Old 06-10-2004, 11:24 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by lee2375
whose garage really is that?
A guy named Larry from rennteam

Old 06-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Darren
VIK!!!!!! What are you doing in my driveway!!!
Sorry, I better get back to my driveway

Old 06-10-2004, 11:54 AM
ya mon
^^^^ lol holy crap, enzo and f40 and throw in the modena. lol. oh and that piece of crap mercedes.

Old 06-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rockitman
The CGT put's the Lambo to shame...Looks like a kit car in comparison... :-)
I was actually about to say just the opposite. For less cash, the Lambo looks much better, and more exotic.

Old 06-10-2004, 02:36 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
here it goes again, another fight

Old 06-10-2004, 03:10 PM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Originally posted by allanlambo
I was actually about to say just the opposite. For less cash, the Lambo looks much better, and more exotic.

For less money, the GT2 looks more pimp and more reliable! I still think the Lambo is ugly!

Old 06-10-2004, 04:39 PM
ya mon
they are all hot. shut up and let the drooling and errrr stuff...continue.

Old 06-10-2004, 07:43 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by allanlambo
I new that would get your attention Allan... Here's my spin on things...After watching the top gear vids for both the Enzo and CGT, there is no comparison...The ferrari motor sounds rough and out of tune in comparison to the CGT...Ever heard an F1 car??? Well the CGT sound just like one including the throttle repsonse time when reving the car while in neutral... intsantaneous rise and fall of rpms....I am afraid these Italian Stallion cars just cant match the superior engineering of the Porsche V10 race motor...Styling wise I like the Murci from the sides...the nose looks a little Delorean like square to me...The Enzo has the styling, but in the grand scheme of things from an engineering standpoint, the CGT wins hands down...It is the ultimate supercar and quite a bargain at 450K. This is just my opinion of course...

Old 06-10-2004, 08:10 PM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
On the Enzo where would the front license plate go? P.S. Thank California.

Old 06-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Im not a big fan of either the Enzo or the CGT, id take a Pagani Zonda C12S instead.

Old 06-11-2004, 11:24 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Originally posted by rockitman
I new that would get your attention Allan... Here's my spin on things...After watching the top gear vids for both the Enzo and CGT, there is no comparison...The ferrari motor sounds rough and out of tune in comparison to the CGT...Ever heard an F1 car??? Well the CGT sound just like one including the throttle repsonse time when reving the car while in neutral... intsantaneous rise and fall of rpms....I am afraid these Italian Stallion cars just cant match the superior engineering of the Porsche V10 race motor...Styling wise I like the Murci from the sides...the nose looks a little Delorean like square to me...The Enzo has the styling, but in the grand scheme of things from an engineering standpoint, the CGT wins hands down...It is the ultimate supercar and quite a bargain at 450K. This is just my opinion of course...

Can you repost the Enzo vid by Top Gear?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I just redid my garage - how does it look ?