996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Gt the P21S kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Gt the P21S kit

Awesome stuff if you are a novice like me. I redid my red car with the P21s wax and then put Rejex on top. This is the best this car has every looked since I have owned. The P21s carnuba was very easy to apply and wipe off without any buildup or cloudy areas.

Old 06-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
this thread is worthless without pics

Old 06-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Re: Gt the P21S kit

Originally posted by Doug H
Awesome stuff if you are a novice like me. I redid my red car with the P21s wax and then put Rejex on top. This is the best this car has every looked since I have owned. The P21s carnuba was very easy to apply and wipe off without any buildup or cloudy areas.
Doug is THIS the kit that you purchased? The paint cleaner doesn't remove the clear coat, correct? Also, what did you use to apply these products? This detailing business is confusing sometimes! Thanks for the help.

-Vik

Old 06-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Not the same kit.

The one I got had a picture of a Lambo on it and it came with different types of applicator pads a micro fibre cloth and di not have a wheel cleaner.

I only used the wax at this point. I have used a slew of waxes on my red car and every time they leave a funky residue, have cloudy spots and etc. This was the first wax I have used that worked perfect without any real effort.

Old 06-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Pistol
this thread is worthless without pics
Ask and you shall receive.

One must realize though, that I drove this car thorugh a driving rain strom and simply wiped it down with a microfiber cloth so the shine was probably better before I did that.

Attached Images  
Old 06-11-2004, 12:26 PM
One more.

Attached Images  
Old 06-11-2004, 09:34 PM
dwishen is infamous around these parts
Doug,

Are you in Atlanta/Athens, or did you purchase this car from someone there?

I swear I saw this car at that Fast and Furious premiere on Barret Parkway in 2001, and for sale on Atlanta Highway in Athens in Fall 2002.

Cool car, by the way.

David

Old 06-11-2004, 09:38 PM
The car came from Atlanta. The guy I purchased the car from lived off Barrett.

Old 06-12-2004, 06:16 AM
BTW, I have done alot to this car since I brought it from Chuck in Atlanta. I added the seats, some dash trim around the guages, about $ 15k in engine stuff and $ 10 in the stereo system.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Doug H; 06-12-2004 at 06:21 AM.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Here is a nice outdoor shot. Although it is dirty now, this thing has the deepest and most reflective color I have seen on this case thanks to the P21s and a coat of Rejex on top of the P21s wax.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Doug H; 06-12-2004 at 06:23 AM.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:21 AM
barev is infamous around these parts

Niice!