996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 07:04 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Now it may or may not have happened... LOL
I'll post a copy of the report from the detective when I get it, then you can eat crow.
"I have also seen my share of bad situations and been forced to draw on a few occasions"
You believe you are the only one who has ever had to do this??

What are you looking to acomplish here anyway. Ok, the whole thing is made up. Feel better now? Now go back to RoadFly.org and have yourself a bashing session there..... Pathetic

BTW- How long did it take you to read all 800 + of my posts and come up with a judgement of my credibility??

Last edited by Shawn C; 06-17-2004 at 07:17 AM.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:16 AM
Banned
Kman123 is infamous around these parts
As a gun owner and CCW holder when the likes of you makes up horse**** like this it draws negative attention to all of us especially when you talk like you have seen one too many Miami vice re-runs and post about owing and carrying a gun while at the same time havign a profile that says somehting immature and retarded like "street pharmacist".

And , no, I am not the only one that has gone though a situaiton like this but thsi post has worked it was onto the board of many people that have and all of them, including some LEO's agree that you are full of ****

Old 06-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I love Miami Vice. I watch all of the re-runs.
You are obviously an idiot, and I have wasted enough time with your pathetic baiting. read my previous post over and over till you get the point, which is that I don't give a flying crap if you believe my story or not. and I don't give a crap if you think my "street pharmacist" line is funny or not

Old 06-17-2004, 07:28 AM
Banned
Kman123 is infamous around these parts
lol...for someone who does'nt care you sure seem to be gettign worked up but it is yopu that is the idiot and the poser. I think I have made my point and am tired of listeneing to you whine.
Remember, the truth shall set you free jackass

Old 06-17-2004, 07:33 AM
Banned
MTBR is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Kman123
I have read all his posts
You sure have a lot of time on your hands.

You need to get laid buddy

Old 06-17-2004, 07:36 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Shawn sorry for your experience and to even have to listen to these idiots - the boards famous what can I say These stories get everywhere fast people love to troll this place

Old 06-17-2004, 08:14 AM
Bill S has a spectacular aura aboutBill S has a spectacular aura about
One thing that confused me a bit. Why would a carjacker leave his car and dog behind while he took your car? Must be something different.

Last edited by Bill S; 06-17-2004 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:31 AM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
Cool It's Time

With all due RESPECT to everyone involved, it's time to put this subject to bed.

Old 06-17-2004, 09:47 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's Time

Originally posted by carbonissimo
With all due RESPECT to everyone involved, it's time to put this subject to bed.
I agree - thank goodness shawn is safe - thread closed