996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 12:54 AM
John in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to behold
My GF told me recently some creep tried to open her passenger door while she was sitting in her car in a parking lot waiting to go into a meeting. Luckily she had her doors locked so the guy kept going.

Glad you are okay.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:55 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
My door was unlocked and half open because I was about to get out. I just got my concealed weapons permit and I hardly ever have a gun on me. I had a strange feeling about this morning and decided to bring it. I even spent time positioning it in my car door this morning so I could get to it quickly if I need to. I was corned in, and unable to pull away. Even the cops told me I could have killed him legally. Especially because he had a hand in his pocket. My car was facing the fence and I was too focused on where the guy was, and what he was doing to navigate backing up. the office building and his car were behind me.

Old 06-12-2004, 01:04 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Glad you ar OK. Thank god for the right to bear arms!!

Old 06-12-2004, 01:07 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the support guys, I had to type everything out anyway, so I thought I would share this experience to help make others like yourselves aware of how easily these things can happen.

Old 06-12-2004, 01:08 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
That dude is lucky you kept your cool under the circumstances or else he may not have lived to think about it.

Not that that would have been a bad thing...

Glad your fine and guess it was lucky you had your weapon with you....

Old 06-12-2004, 01:09 AM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
Dude!!! That is crazy!!! Glad you're ok.

Old 06-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Damn... that is all kinds of f--ed up. Take care brother!

Old 06-12-2004, 01:17 AM
"Holy S**T!!!!!!!!
Where in Lauderdale?!?!?!?!"

Dixie Hwy / Oakland Park corner

"btw what kinda gun u have ?? thank god u didnt have to blow the fockers brain out, that wouldve called for one seroius MFing cleanup job in the porsche.... "

Smith and Wesson Snubnose .38 "Featherweight"

Thats funny, because the cop said to me I know what you were doin, you wanted him to get him out of your car before you shot him, so you wouldn't get his blood all over your interior LOL

Off to a 2:00 meeting, BTW thanks for calling Britt!

Old 06-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Good call with the situation, I have no idea what I would have done.

Old 06-12-2004, 01:20 AM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
HOLY ****!!!!! GOD BLESS THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND Gov. Bush for getting that law passed.

Glad you're ok... OMG

I'm getting my permit soon too. Wow.

Old 06-12-2004, 01:31 AM
Dr. T is infamous around these parts
Shawn,
Thank God you were prepared and we still live in a country where we're able to defend ourselves despite the best efforts of the gun control idiots. I always carry but hope I'm never in a position to need it. Great job keeping your cool.
-Glen

Old 06-12-2004, 01:32 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
wow that's some crazy ****. i think i would have killed the guy without even thinking about it. I wouldn't have wanted to risk anything

Old 06-12-2004, 01:33 AM
996TTlover is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Scott in H-town
HOLY ****!!!!! GOD BLESS THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND Gov. Bush for getting that law passed.

Glad you're ok... OMG

I'm getting my permit soon too. Wow.

W3RD. i'm getting 1 of these MFers myself and putting it on the roof

Old 06-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Fanman is infamous around these parts
Glad you are OK, I doubt I could even be thinking about business if this happened to me. At least his gold teeth gave you a nice shiny target to aim at !

Old 06-12-2004, 01:53 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Shawn C
My door was unlocked and half open because I was about to get out. I just got my concealed weapons permit and I hardly ever have a gun on me. I had a strange feeling about this morning and decided to bring it. I even spent time positioning it in my car door this morning so I could get to it quickly if I need to. I was corned in, and unable to pull away. Even the cops told me I could have killed him legally. Especially because he had a hand in his pocket. My car was facing the fence and I was too focused on where the guy was, and what he was doing to navigate backing up. the office building and his car were behind me.
just really thank god u're ok & had gun with ya! yea u could've lock the door but he could've break the window cause damage to ur car or u could've kill him but u don't want the dirty blood in the car. anyway, glad u've made in back safely!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!