996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 01:59 AM
turbo03 is infamous around these parts
Glad you are OK
Ironic, I just asked dealer to disable the auto lock and he replied, "why? that is an anti-car jacking feature" I thought how unlikely that would be but said OK, leave it.
Days later, I read your horror story.

Let this be a lesson everyone-

Greg

Old 06-12-2004, 02:00 AM
lexpro is a jewel in the roughlexpro is a jewel in the roughlexpro is a jewel in the rough
I bet that if it had been a cop in your place rather than you, that guy would be dead. And the cop has training what to do in those situations. I hope this never confronts you again, but if it does, think of your own safety first. This miscreant lived by virtue of your over-generosity.

Old 06-12-2004, 02:18 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Shawn, you're the ****ing man!!! Nice going dude, way to hold your ground and let him know what's up.

Old 06-12-2004, 02:39 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Man that is unbelievable. Glad you came out ok, except for the heart palpitations.

When you pulled into that parking area, do you think there were any cameras nearby, or anyone who saw this in daylight?

Dayyyyam

Old 06-12-2004, 02:57 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Holy **** - and I dont like to curse on the board but - wow
Shawn you are one brave **** - glad everything worked out OK and that we are friends too LOL

I would not want to be on your bad side!

Old 06-12-2004, 03:06 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Glad you're ok Shawn...can't imagine what your heart rate was after all that....

I bet the last thing that ****** expected was a gun barrel pointed in his face....

When my wife and I came down to the states from Canada, I told her I would exercise my right to possess a firearm once we got our immigration...Her initial reaction was expected, one of surprise and semi-reluctance. Well, her opinion soon changed after a few shifts in the hospital, and she was amazed at this story.

The way I see it, I want to be holding more than my ***** if someone comes bursting in my house....

Old 06-12-2004, 03:25 AM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Holy crap ... again!! Didn't even mention I was glad you were ok!
I'm almost with offroader here ... wouldn't want to put my life at risk ... thus I'd have left what is just a piece of iron on wheels and walked home... lol
I also like how the cop acted cool with you ... would've been curious to see how he'd have acted if you had shot him, though.

Here are a vids to help get over it ...
http://www.funs.co.uk/clips/4.html
And from the off-topic section...
http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/

Last edited by Z0RR0; 06-12-2004 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-12-2004, 03:27 AM
ProV1 is infamous around these parts
agreed, the second this guy steps in my car, i pull the trigger

Old 06-12-2004, 03:39 AM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
Damn... Glad to hear your alright. If I was in ur position and his hands were in his pockets I would have shot him without even thinking.

Old 06-12-2004, 03:42 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
oh ****

Old 06-12-2004, 03:57 AM
Ormond is a jewel in the roughOrmond is a jewel in the roughOrmond is a jewel in the rough

You are very lucky you are OK Shawn.
I think you did the right thing.
G-d knows what I would have done.

Last edited by Ormond; 06-12-2004 at 04:02 AM.
Old 06-12-2004, 04:01 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Of course, I have been pondering all day. I wanted to shoot him and even started to squeeze the trigger at one point. The fact he was doped up made me think twice about it. Sort of,.. would he have done this if he was sober? He was no threat to me anymore because his hands were immediately out of his pockets when I had the gun on him. I just wanted to get out of the situation plus my gun was pointed at the building and it turns out the receptionist and contractor were watching in the window.
I gotta tell you, my heart is still racing, my shoulders are tense and hurt like hell... and screw it.... I'm not gonna let that little Fu**er ruin my weekend. They have his prints and I will make sure they throw the book at him if they find him.

Old 06-12-2004, 04:14 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Good stuff Shawn, glad you are ok. I will be joining the South FL crew very soon, can't forget to pack my gun.

Old 06-12-2004, 04:26 AM
ProV1 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Shawn C
Of course, I have been pondering all day. I wanted to shoot him and even started to squeeze the trigger at one point. The fact he was doped up made me think twice about it. Sort of,.. would he have done this if he was sober? He was no threat to me anymore because his hands were immediately out of his pockets when I had the gun on him. I just wanted to get out of the situation plus my gun was pointed at the building and it turns out the receptionist and contractor were watching in the window.
I gotta tell you, my heart is still racing, my shoulders are tense and hurt like hell... and screw it.... I'm not gonna let that little Fu**er ruin my weekend. They have his prints and I will make sure they throw the book at him if they find him.

shawn, i applaud you for maintaining your sensibility and keeping your cool in such a heated moment. I have no doubt you did the right thing by not killing him. Even if you come off clean (after months of court & legal hoooplah), I'm sure the burden of taking someone's life will not be light for the rest of your life.

again i'm so glad you are ok, and take it easy.

Old 06-12-2004, 04:26 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Rave you movin to florida?

Shawn thats messed up. I remember when the Turbo came in on the truck I immediatly wanted to go for a ride, but my dad gave me a 15 talk about getting car jacked. We own a lot of low income housing and he was affarid some tenets would try to steal the car and hold me for ransom. Thats why we have no vanitys on the P-car. Plus a 17 year old kid in a Porsche Turbo is asking for trouble. I NEED A GUN, lol jk.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!