996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 08:23 AM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
"it's not worth taking a life for a Porsche, even scum like that."

wouldn't be surprised if taking a life "like that" saved several other lives - many of them innocent.

Old 06-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by ben, lj
"it's not worth taking a life for a Porsche, even scum like that."

wouldn't be surprised if taking a life "like that" saved several other lives - many of them innocent.
Bingo....
You are so right. Some lives are not worth that of even a Hyundai for that reason right there. The damage they may do to others makes their lives below worthless to a negative drain on society.

Old 06-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Orli930 is infamous around these parts
Shawn,

Glad you OK. Holy ****!!!!! Well I guess its time to start carry my Sig Sauer P220 45 cal.

I also have a concealed weapons permit. That s F**KING SCARY. I am so happy nothing happened the ways the laws are you would end up serving time for some SCUM BAG!

Old 06-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
That is a crazy story. Glad you are ok. I can't believe you didn't blow him away. Saved yourself a lot of cleaning.

Old 06-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Good Point

I wonder what the guys at Pep Boys would think if I asked them for something to take out blood stains and brain matter out of carpet?

Thanks for the support guys.
Like they say, Its better to have a gun and not need it, then to need a gun and not have it.

Last edited by Shawn C; 06-12-2004 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:47 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Now that I think about it, you really showed restraint and a level head. I spent 11 years in the Marine Corps as an Infantryman and I can only pray that my brain would over ride my training in that situation. I fear that if I were put in a similar situation, I'd plant one right in his grape.

You did the right thing.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:29 PM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
9mm 18 round clip.

Real tough situation. He is now free to potentially kill someone else and you risked your life waiting for him removing his hand. You also don't have it on your conscience (at least for now) and you have no messy court stuff. Should you have told him/forced him to drop to the ground? More risk for you to make sure he was arrested. Even after arrest, more risk for you dealing with a *******.

You only have 1 choice if you did pull the trigger and that is to KILL him, don't injure him, kill him. Dead defendants can't lie on the stand. Please everybody, if you are EVER in a situation where you need to severely hurt someone, make it final.

So, what would I do? Until you’re in the situation you never know. I hope I would have off’d him so he couldn’t hurt anyone else. I can handle the court costs and my conscience would be clear. In my world, you do drugs and threaten other people’s lives, you should be put away for a long time. Because our liberal court system would NOT put him away, would require you to take probably undue risk in prosecuting him, I think he should have been executed for the sake of the rest of us.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Damn my blood is flowing just reading about it, I can't imagine what you was going through your head, I commend you for playing it cool! And most of all your ok!

This is a good lesson for all of us, anything can happen at any time so always be prepared and aware of your surroundings

Old 06-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Parker is infamous around these parts
Shawn, thank god man. This just solidifies why one should bear arms in this sad day and age. jesus.

Old 06-12-2004, 02:37 PM
ya mon
soon2Brich is infamous around these parts
sounds like we need to put that criminal on that vasectomy table instead of Rave...hey doc, heres 10k, mess him up real good lol

Old 06-12-2004, 06:02 PM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ColorChange
9mm 18 round clip.

Real tough situation. He is now free to potentially kill someone else and you risked your life waiting for him removing his hand. You also don't have it on your conscience (at least for now) and you have no messy court stuff. Should you have told him/forced him to drop to the ground? More risk for you to make sure he was arrested. Even after arrest, more risk for you dealing with a *******.

You only have 1 choice if you did pull the trigger and that is to KILL him, don't injure him, kill him. Dead defendants can't lie on the stand. Please everybody, if you are EVER in a situation where you need to severely hurt someone, make it final.

So, what would I do? Until you’re in the situation you never know. I hope I would have off’d him so he couldn’t hurt anyone else. I can handle the court costs and my conscience would be clear. In my world, you do drugs and threaten other people’s lives, you should be put away for a long time. Because our liberal court system would NOT put him away, would require you to take probably undue risk in prosecuting him, I think he should have been executed for the sake of the rest of us.
Agreed 100%, but the dirt bag would have got a couple in the knees if is was me.

The same thing happened to my aunt and I. I was just coming home from one of my baseball games and my aunt drops me off at my house when the guy walking down my driveway turns around right at my aunt and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a 10MM Glock, and demands money. That is when I stand up from looking for my wallet in the car, coincidentally and I and easily a good 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than him. That is when he starts getting nervous. Well I can only thank god and my grandma (she is up there with god too, and this happened one year to the minute that my grandma passed away, also coming home from one of my baseball games) that he didn't pull the trigger because both of us had absolutely no money on us, and the guy was pissed, so I told he that I had some money in the trunk but I had one of my baseball bats there, so while he was focused on my aunt looking the other way I pull out my trusty Rawling's wooden bat and beat the ever loving $hit out of the guy, then I take his gun and put it to his head and held him there until the police (20 or so and the helicopter) arrived. The cops question the guy earlier in the day because he looked suspicious, and where really cool also about the hole thing and said "if it were them his brains would not be in his body." The guy is and will be in jail for along time and if he ever wants to come back, (which I hope he doesn't) I have some toys for him here. Oh and this happend about four year ago.

Old 06-12-2004, 06:05 PM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
Shawn glad to hear that all in all everything worked out for you. You are still alive and were not shot, and nothing was taking from you.

But can you imagine if you would have kill the dirt bag, I am sure that the ACLU would be all over you. You would be labed a racist and be tried for a hate crime. That's Liberalism for you, go figure.

Old 06-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Shawn, you are one lucky guy. Glad to hear you're safe and unharmed.

And yet another reason why the NRA is so important and why we should support them!!! If it was up to the liberals, we would all be prime carjacking targets on a daily basis like people who live in third world countries.

Old 06-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Training tells you to empty the whole clip till the perp is dead.
I have no problems with this and would have made sure he was dead. I had halopoint slugs in the barrels so even one would have done the job. Also after thinking about it, shooting him in the car would have been a bad idea, I would have probably blown out my eardrums, the car window's, and could have
possibly ricochet and hit me.

Old 06-12-2004, 11:29 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Glad things turned out ok at the end. Put in this situation, no one can tell how they might react. I am glad that you got out of this situation and that it turned out the way it did. man you should count yourself lucky!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!