996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TA type II replica frt bumper, MAshaw GT2 wing, GT3 seats, AWE exhaust and more...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 04:28 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally posted by oruehr
habitat,

Did you get the 300 or 100 cell cats? How would you compare it to a Techart, Europipe Quiet, or Fabspeed Quiet?

Thanks,

Oliver
Got the 300 cell cats, Fabspeed loud had it and HELL NO.... Never heard the europipe in person but from their site it sounds good.... Plus AWE's price is way better, plus the guys at AWE are the best.....

Old 06-13-2004, 04:34 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally posted by Benjamin Choi
Car looks incredible, but needs some finishing touches on the exterior. Interior needs no further work.

You need the matching Techart side skirts to balance front-to-back. Right now, the front bumper looks lower than the rest of the car which ain't cool.

I personally would've gone full Techart kit (authentic). While the GT2 wing looks good, it is somewhat of a let down when people find out it's a regular Turbo.

Wheels look stupendous. I much prefer the non-reverse lip over the HRE crazed flat lip. It's so much racier/aggressive/beefier.

Enjoy!
I know what u mean in the frt bumper being lower, but i hate the techart side skirts. It gives that extra body line on the side that is just not cool...

This is the way i like it, AMG ETR's car before he went gemballa is what made me like this combo....

Old 06-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by JASCLASS
Kerri, I dont see those wheels on any Porsches anywhere, so unique, they look great.
Thank U!!!!! That's what made me want them, plus i had them on my M3 and loved them....

Old 06-13-2004, 04:37 PM
gt2next is infamous around these parts
exactly.

Old 06-15-2004, 02:58 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Re: TA type II replica frt bumper, MAshaw GT2 wing, GT3 seats, AWE exhaust and more...

Originally posted by habitat
Got the techart frt bumper from speedgallery. Had to pay the body shop at least a grand to make everything fit right
But other than that the bumper looks great....

AWE exhaust, all i can say is WOW!!!!!!! Thanks mike!!!!!!

Kerry-

Glad you are happy. Stop on by when you can, I want to see it!

Old 06-15-2004, 03:01 AM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
dude, freaking sick !

words do not do it justice, very nice choices

Old 06-15-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by turbo_freak
dude, freaking sick !

words do not do it justice, very nice choices
Thanks alot!!!!

Old 06-15-2004, 03:59 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks awesome! However the angle of the wing doesn't seem right. Could it be the angle of the picture?