996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

August 1 Hawk's Nest NJ/NY/PA/CT/MA Meet Dry Run completed today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 08:43 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
August 1 Hawk's Nest NJ/NY/PA/CT/MA Meet Dry Run completed today

Well.........myself, TonyNJ and Vipertestarossa drove the Hawk's Nest route today as a dry run for the August 1 meet.

One word applies......
Amazing!!!!

I really hope all of the locals will mark their calendars and show up for this thrill ride!!

Tony? Ron?

Care to chime in....

Old 06-14-2004, 08:47 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
And how did the Moton's perform on the rough terrain????

Old 06-14-2004, 09:07 AM
doncapecod is infamous around these parts
Will the NA guys have as much fun as the GT2/GT3/TT guys????

Old 06-14-2004, 09:13 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Yes you will have fun Don, I promise!

Old 06-14-2004, 09:13 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Chris,
I woul dlike Ron to answer that.

Don,
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! We actually went through it three times and actually followed a guy on a Triumph motorcycle doing some serious footpeg dragging. Very cool!! There was a large group of sport bikers taking a break from running it as well!!

Old 06-14-2004, 09:20 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Rockit,

I was a passanger for most of the ride in Kens car and that suspension is amazing with some help from the hard parts of course, it is very tough to upset the suspension at all, it is simply unbelievable, very confidence inspiring, I doubt it gets better than that, best MOD by far because what good is huge power if you have a nervous suspension?

I love that KPV car, now if it were only yellow?

Old 06-14-2004, 09:36 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by vipertestarossa
Rockit,

I was a passanger for most of the ride in Kens car and that suspension is amazing with some help from the hard parts of course, it is very tough to upset the suspension at all, it is simply unbelievable, very confidence inspiring, I doubt it gets better than that, best MOD by far because what good is huge power if you have a nervous suspension?

I love that KPV car, now if it were only yellow?
Wow!!! That's great... Thanks for chiming in Ron....I realize that Ken is rather speechless these dayz...

Last edited by rockitman; 06-14-2004 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:39 AM
You are right Chris, He is still beside himself

Old 06-14-2004, 10:10 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Guys, we are gonna have a blast, the roads are awesome and Hawks Nest is unbelievable. I think we should go again next Saturday!!!

Old 06-14-2004, 10:16 AM
KPV
I will go again but I want to take the Duc.

Old 06-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
cant wait to check it out!

Where can I get directions in case I wanna play hooky?

Old 06-14-2004, 11:48 AM
KPV
If we gave out that info, we would have to kill you!!

Old 06-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Ken my Buddy, I will take the V-Rod!

Old 06-15-2004, 01:58 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
KPV, you mean you didn't leave a trail of M&M's for me to follow?

Mark

Old 06-15-2004, 02:20 AM
KPV
Mark,
If you want to go, you need to let me know and we (you + Fab5 crew) will meet up to do it. How does that strike you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: August 1 Hawk's Nest NJ/NY/PA/CT/MA Meet Dry Run completed today