996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

pink TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 02:17 AM
OKHJOON190 is infamous around these parts
pink TT

I was on my way to work this morning, and around 8:45 i saw a pink turbo on a trailor. it was making a left turn from sunset onto beverly glen. the turbo had rims, but i couldnt see if it was a cab or a couple (i was driving pretty fast) ... does anyone know whos this is? does anyone know what kind of interior it has?

all i got to say is ... what a waste of production time ... Porsche could have been building my TT instead.

Old 06-15-2004, 02:29 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Must be the new reward for selling a lot of Mary K cosmetics...

Old 06-15-2004, 02:48 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
I've seen a pink TT on the road, it had Sport Technos like Orli's car with the white spokes and really dark tint. Definately not my style, but I like the fact that Porsche will build a car like that if you throw enough money at them.

Old 06-15-2004, 03:14 AM
boston 7777 is infamous around these parts
mabey its that Rapper Pink.not the girl..the other pink, he has a pink range rover and a pink RR phantom

Old 06-15-2004, 03:38 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
sounds pretty cool. i bet the girl who owns it is hot.

Old 06-15-2004, 03:48 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
even ugly girls turn hot in a TT

Old 06-15-2004, 03:59 AM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
the rapper you are referring to is Camron, and it is a very good possibility it is his, EVERYTHING he has is pink!

Old 06-15-2004, 04:08 AM
Bobby G is infamous around these parts
Or maybe it's Angelyne. She got smart and decided to trade in her Vette for a P-car.

Hey Okh - you live near Beverly Glen? That's my neck of the woods. I have had some really fun speeding encounters on Bev Glen in the stretch from Sunset up the hill past the first few lights.

Old 06-15-2004, 04:27 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Bobby G
Or maybe it's Angelyne. She got smart and decided to trade in her Vette for a P-car.

Hey Okh - you live near Beverly Glen? That's my neck of the woods. I have had some really fun speeding encounters on Bev Glen in the stretch from Sunset up the hill past the first few lights.
my parents live right up there too, on Mulholland. We spend a lot of time at the shopping center there...deli at least a few mornings a week and Vibratto's close to once a week. Have you been to Vibratto's? I highly recommend it.

Old 06-15-2004, 04:39 AM
i live on sunset in the flats ... i take sunset to the 405 ... definately a fun drive except when here is major traffic ... ive been pulled over at least 4 times on that road and luckilly only gotten a ticket once ... never been to vibratto's, what kind of food is it ... yes, put any average girl in a tt and she becomes hot ... add a 6 speed to the mix and she becomes a keeper (for a couple months) ... nothing better than a girl who knows how to HANDLE THE STICK

Old 06-15-2004, 04:49 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
This thread needs pics of that car.

Old 06-15-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by OKHJOON190
... never been to vibratto's, what kind of food is it
it's fairly new. it's steak type food. Every time i go i get oysters and a Filet. Best steak i've had in LA and i've had most of them. It is a jazz club with live jazz i think every night.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:01 AM
im the biggest red meat eater ... dont say its the best until you have tried the cajun ribeye at arnie mortons ... definately rated top 5 in my list .. ill definately check out your place ... do you have an address or cross streets for me?

Old 06-15-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by OKHJOON190
im the biggest red meat eater ... dont say its the best until you have tried the cajun ribeye at arnie mortons ... definately rated top 5 in my list .. ill definately check out your place ... do you have an address or cross streets for me?
it's in the beverly glen center. if you've ever been to that center you know they have high end stuff, it's not like a strip mall restaurant.

I've had a few steaks at Mortons. Vibratto's is better, i promise. I do like the creme fresh at mortons though.

-Steve

Old 06-15-2004, 05:38 AM
boston 7777 is infamous around these parts
I eat steak and go to the strip club twice a week with my buddies... we call it "Steak and Legs Night" bone in Rib eye for me please.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: pink TT