996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

MAcarbon - 'New' Site Sponsor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor
johnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to behold
MAcarbon - 'New' Site Sponsor

MAcarbon is now an official sponsor of 6speedonline. We're happy to be associated with 6speed and after a few months of just running banner adds, look forward to being an active member of the community.

MAcarbon specializes in interior carbon fiber for Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini. We carry complete interiors for all late models - including all versions of the 996! Check our website and feel free to email, call or PM.

For San Francisco Bay Area locals, feel free to stop by the shop. You can find our address and directions on the contact page on the website.

Last edited by johnb@macarbon; 01-21-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Welcome aboard!! Since you are new to the site, are you offering any discounts to entice all the members? If so, I'm sure you would have plenty of interested members, as your products look to be excellent quality.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:31 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Yea what he said!! Quick question I have a trim plate for my head unit that i would like to get done in carbon fiber, can you guys do custom work like that? Also i know you have some of the best CF out there, I have seen it and would like to know is there a way to repair faded clear coats? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:42 PM
schred is infamous around these parts
Do I hear an introductory offer / sale to get this sponsership going ? I think I am gonna be needing me some carbon fiber parts for my steed!!
Actually I have been looking at your site and was considering a few bits for the tt.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Former Vendor
johnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to beholdjohnb@macarbon is a splendid one to behold
Kilrgt,

Thanks for the kind words.

We can do custom parts. PM (or email) a phot and I can give an estimate. Our current turnaournd time is 4-5 weeks.

You can try and repair the clearcoat. You'll need to sand it down to remove the clouding and then re-clear it. if the actual carbon is damaged or has turned yellow then there is not much you can do. I usually recommend refinishing exterior parts (such as wings) but replacing interior parts. It may seem self serving but is less expensive at the end of the day.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:50 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Hi John...Glad to see you on board...I would be glad to let everyone know the quality of the CF is better than OEM!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Former Vendor
Bill... thanks as usual for the support. Glad we could play a small part in your cab!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:26 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Email on its way...it 2 parts! Where should I send the pics?

Old 01-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Former Vendor
Please attach the pics to the email.

J

Old 01-21-2008, 10:38 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
I added some carbon pieces from John- great product and service. It really updates and makes the interior much nicer. I just got the dash trim and plan to install it next week. I'm also thinking of getting the FVD steering wheel in carbon to pull it together.

Last edited by seattle_sun; 01-21-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:49 AM
AIRjordan23 is infamous around these parts
ordered some parts before as well couldn't be happier with them + the service was excellent.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:09 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Carbon Techart front Lip would be nice

Old 01-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor
Great Shots Steve!

For the front lip, we pretty much stick to the interior at this point. That may change in the future but not for a little while. Part of that is that we prefer our work to be right in front of you as you drive. We also have found that there are a lot of companies doing exterior stuff but relatively few doing interior.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Hey John...Glad to see you on board as well
For me MA Carbon means Excellent Product, Quality and Superb Service... like no other.

Pic of my TT:

Old 01-22-2008, 02:22 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
That is gorgeous!

I see that I am "missing" a few pieces...

Good luck MAcarbon and welcome.

MK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MAcarbon - 'New' Site Sponsor