996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Post your 996 TT pics here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 06:58 AM
rloggei is infamous around these parts
Here's a couple of my stock, wrapped, UMC flashed 2004 cab.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0125 3.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	411274   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0114.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	1,016.6 KB
ID:	411275   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0096.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	411276  
Old 01-05-2015, 09:01 AM
porschemama is infamous around these partsporschemama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ingenere
A little delivery love...

Congrats! I love yellow turbos. Is that guy trying to take a pic on a Segway? Lol!

Old 01-05-2015, 10:15 AM
REDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud ofREDLINER911 has much to be proud of
Are those tail lights painted? What do they do for turn signals? It looks amazing.

I assume the rear fenders are rolled? Looks like this setup would rub from the pics.

Originally Posted by Brada Wheels
Thought we would throw ours in here too!
This is her on the alignment rack before getting aligned and for the test fit.

Old 01-05-2015, 06:20 PM
DaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by REDLINER911
Are those tail lights painted? What do they do for turn signals? It looks amazing. I assume the rear fenders are rolled? Looks like this setup would rub from the pics.
must be dark tint vinyl on the upper section?

Old 01-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Steve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by REDLINER911
Are those tail lights painted? What do they do for turn signals? It looks amazing. I assume the rear fenders are rolled? Looks like this setup would rub from the pics.
I have a black Turbo and had my body shop paint the upper section just like in these pics. The paint was thin enough that you could see the blinker through, but it wasn't very noticeable during the day. So, I removed the fog bulb (I've never once used it) from the lower section of the tail lamps and the turn signal bulb reaches and fits perfectly into that socket. So now my brake light and blinker are in the lower red section. It looks cool, reminiscent of all previous Porsches.

Old 01-05-2015, 11:15 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve B.
I have a black Turbo and had my body shop paint the upper section just like in these pics. The paint was thin enough that you could see the blinker through, but it wasn't very noticeable during the day. So, I removed the fog bulb (I've never once used it) from the lower section of the tail lamps and the turn signal bulb reaches and fits perfectly into that socket. So now my brake light and blinker are in the lower red section. It looks cool, reminiscent of all previous Porsches.
Any chance you could post a short vid? That sounds pretty nice!

Old 01-06-2015, 07:50 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Can't wait to get her back!!!!

Name:  porschedetail_zpsb19182c7.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  33.4 KB

Old 01-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Steve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BLKMGK
Any chance you could post a short vid? That sounds pretty nice!
The car is in hibernation for the next few months. I will wake it up in late March, early April.

Old 01-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !

Old 01-07-2015, 04:30 AM
DaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond repute
love the spinning wheel pic. Would make great man cave art!

Old 01-08-2015, 06:31 PM
steve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-08-2015, 07:57 PM
dlmack111 is infamous around these parts

Old 01-08-2015, 10:19 PM
uschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant future
Love the blue, man!

Old 01-09-2015, 05:25 AM
dhc3 is just really nicedhc3 is just really nicedhc3 is just really nicedhc3 is just really nice

Originally Posted by uschoice
Love the blue, man!
+1

Old 01-09-2015, 05:34 AM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !

Somewhat different spinning wheel pic ;-)

Tried to snap a pic of a pretty ridiculous car and got this!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post your 996 TT pics here!