996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Evolution Motorsports New Release: Evoms Gt660 Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
hehe... Mike will be bringing out that car to Cali soon we hope... We'll have ours and his with the "new" enhancements to be release shortly

Old 01-29-2008, 12:38 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
hehe... Mike will be bringing out that car to Cali soon we hope... We'll have ours and his with the "new" enhancements to be release shortly

What new enhancements Please pm me

Old 01-29-2008, 03:59 PM
tlarocque has a spectacular aura abouttlarocque has a spectacular aura about
Steve- thanks for the ride in your gorgeous GT 660! Can definitely confirm to everybody on this board that the Evo kit on that car makes for serious power and fun factor but I was amazed at the stock-like driveability.

Can't wait for Evo to get their hands on my car!

Old 01-29-2008, 04:28 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jags911tt
What new enhancements Please pm me
You must have lost your mind Jags... u have it already lol.. We only spent like hours on the phone talking about it EVO will officially release it soon is all.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:47 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Hm... Are you refering to the HRE meet? Shark we need to pull Mike's arm a bit here to bring the car to Nor Cal first, so we can set up a nice little run/caravan down south with it.

Shark, can you pm a price to do a LWFW and clutch assist delete? Thanks!

Old 01-29-2008, 05:21 PM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tlarocque
Steve- thanks for the ride in your gorgeous GT 660! Can definitely confirm to everybody on this board that the Evo kit on that car makes for serious power and fun factor but I was amazed at the stock-like driveability.

Can't wait for Evo to get their hands on my car!
You are very welcome. Glad you could meet the crew over at Evolution motorsports and now it is just only a matter of time until your car is transformed into an Evo monster.

Old 01-29-2008, 05:40 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
You must have lost your mind Jags... u have it already lol.. We only spent like hours on the phone talking about it EVO will officially release it soon is all.

AHHHHH. I thought there may be more enhancements than what I have.

Old 01-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Hm... Are you refering to the HRE meet? Shark we need to pull Mike's arm a bit here to bring the car to Nor Cal first, so we can set up a nice little run/caravan down south with it.

Shark, can you pm a price to do a LWFW and clutch assist delete? Thanks!
Hey Colby, you bet... can you tell me which _clutch_ you have right now and/or the condition?

Old 01-29-2008, 06:16 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Hey Colby, you bet... can you tell me which _clutch_ you have right now and/or the condition?
Stock clutch in good condition. I just wanna get rid of the marshmellow feel and an increase in throttle response (i hear you get from the LWFW) never hurts.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Stock clutch in good condition. I just wanna get rid of the marshmellow feel and an increase in throttle response (i hear you get from the LWFW) never hurts.
Hehe I understand.. Well tell you what just to be sure come try it on my car first (the pedal feel that is). It's a lot easier to do with the tranny out that's for sure

Old 01-29-2008, 07:04 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, i cant wait to see the kit as well and compare it to mine. Good luck and it will be nice to compare and learn.
Cheers
Robert

Old 01-29-2008, 07:16 PM
BLKM3 is infamous around these parts
How would this kit compare to the GT700 in terms of performance??

Old 01-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Hehe I understand.. Well tell you what just to be sure come try it on my car first (the pedal feel that is). It's a lot easier to do with the tranny out that's for sure
I'll definitely come by when the weather clears up. I've been iching to take you up on that GT800 ride offer. Cheers buddy!

Old 02-10-2008, 07:27 AM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Install another fuel pump (Bosch) or just replace the stock one w/ the aeromotive and you will have a 700 kit...w/ new turbos that are, apparently, faster spooling.
What are the pumps and where can I get them please, I allready have the 5 FPR