996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Any Interest in a Turbo Golf Shirt?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 PM
3rd Street is infamous around these parts
i like the idea...personally i would like to get a jacket/sweatshirt similar to the one in this link...perhaps PORSCHE on th front big and bold....crest on one arm and turbo up the other ?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

Last edited by 3rd Street; 01-28-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:00 AM
RAY in Pa. is infamous around these parts
Shirt

I'm interested in the 2nd from the right also.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:40 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Do we all have to wear our shirts for a group picture???? ok I'm in.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
Originally Posted by 3rd Street
perhaps PORSHCE on th front big and bold?
Really? I can just see it now........

If you sport around with clothing that says PORSHCE on it...

You may be a red neck

I'd be in for a sweatshirt except by the time this went through and the stuff was made, winter has gone bye bye.......

Let me know if you are interested in a shirt.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:59 PM
3rd Street is infamous around these parts
lol...guess i was typin too fast...my bad..lol

Old 01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'd be in for the first polo shirt in red/black.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:30 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Why not.... I'll take a few.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
Spoke with the company today. We can buy either the Fabio shirt (2nd shirt) or the .....uhhh.......NON-Fabio shirt (first one) and still get quantity discounts on the total. So you can buy one, the other, one of each etc.

Here are the details for them:

FABIO
  • Adult Sizes: Small, Medimum, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3XLarge, 4XLarge and 5XLarge
  • Colors Available:
  • Black/Red
  • Black/Gold
  • Royal/Black
  • Dark Navy/Gold
  • Dark Navy/Red
NON-Fabio

Adult Sizes Available:
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3XLarge, 4XLarge and 5XLarge

Available Colors:
Note to see colors click on Hartwells product web page below.
  • black/ gold/ white
  • Red/ black/ white
  • dark navy/ gold/ white
  • dark navy/ red/ white
  • black/ red/ white
  • dark navy/ evergreen/ white
  • royal blue/ orange/ white
  • dark maroon/ gold/ white
  • black/ royal/ white
So I'll leave this open for a few more days then ask you guys to finalize colors and sizes.

Old 02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Assuming that everyone who replied can go forward, we've surpassed the minimum order. I've requested a formal quote. We should be under the $50 per shirt target including shipping to you.

Using the post above, start thinking on what style (Fabio or non-Fabio) color combos and sizes you want. The stitching will be silver in all cases (it goes with everything). The shirt will feature the word Porsche in block lettering with Turbo in script under it.

Then after we get the quote, I'll request payment. I'll accept personal checks or PayPal (+4% service fee).

If history is any indication, these will be nice shirts....

Old 02-03-2008, 11:52 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
ghey.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:20 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I dont wear golf shirts

Old 02-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by oak
ghey.
Hmmmm, there are probably better places out there for you to discuss your sexual orientation......I'm sure its tough for you guys in modern society

Old 02-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
I dont wear golf shirts
Call it what you will, its a collared short sleeve shirt. There isn't alot of Porsche branded apparel (as opposed to say Ferrari), and VERY little Turbo stuff, ALL of which is horrible looking.

I just want something decent looking that I can wear to work, on Saturdays etc. Nothing wrong about showing pride in what you drive.....

Old 02-04-2008, 07:11 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Shark,

Just having a little fun. Good luck with your project, and admittedly I have many
Porsche brand pieces of apparrel.

Marty

Old 02-18-2008, 05:42 PM
OK,
I've been out of the Country the past 10 days or so, and have now finalized everything.

The price is $40 per shirt (for a check, PayPal users add 3%), including shipping to your continental US address. You can buy either style shirt shown below. The sizing is described as "generous" so they run a little large.

If you are interested, PM me for my address or PayPal ID. We must have at least 12 shirts to get these prices. See my post earlier on this page for colors available. I need a quantity, size, and color combo as well as a shipping address. All stitching will be silver.

I'll give everyone 3 weeks to get payment to me.

See the pics for a rendering the company sent me.

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Interest in a Turbo Golf Shirt?