996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What ever happened to DMK's car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 09:34 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
so technically this car would be considered salvaged.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:51 AM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
Depends, it may still have a clean title. If it was "totaled" and insurance paid off on it, salvage title. But if it was just sold for a debt etc the title would still be clean. there would be no reason to do a salvage title if you did not have to. More info is needed as to what happened when it left evo.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:37 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oak
so technically this car would be considered salvaged.
No, there was never a claim with the insurance company and the car should have a clear title as it was never in an accident.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:40 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
If we put new engine in it...what docs I would need to get or change ???

Old 04-14-2008, 11:40 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
I don't get it... please explain why the car is in this salvage yard in the condition it is in.

seems to me like if someone doesn't care enough to take car of the car and just want's to thrash and toss away. I would stay clear of this car.

Old 04-14-2008, 03:42 PM
EVOMS38T is infamous around these parts
The car has a clean title! The car is missing motor,tranny and some other little nik naks. DMK spent well over $100k on the car! $50 K is a deal!

Old 04-14-2008, 04:56 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Maybe it was "Repossesed" and ended up in a salvage yard?

A visual inspection would be required before purchase.

MK

Old 04-14-2008, 05:04 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Maybe it was "Repossesed"

MK
Ding Ding ......and the winner is MK!

Old 04-14-2008, 05:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joetwint
Ding Ding ......and the winner is MK!
That's a real shame

Old 04-14-2008, 05:10 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Hey,

I finally won something!!
Yahoo!

Old 04-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Why would anyone spend 50K for one with NO motor or trans when you can pick one up that runs and drives for a few K more.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:45 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Why would anyone spend 50K for one with NO motor or trans when you can pick one up that runs and drives for a few K more.
Simple, you spend $20K on used motor/trans and you have a great car! This car has a ton of $$$ dumped into it. A great deal if you can find a cheap motor/tranny and throw it in. 50K seems like an ok price to me.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:55 PM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=DERBOOST;1791638.Wonder what happened ?? Repo??

Ding Ding ......and the winner is MK! Quote

Hey ! I said that on the first page..............

Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oak
I don't get it... please explain why the car is in this salvage yard in the condition it is in.

seems to me like if someone doesn't care enough to take car of the car and just want's to thrash and toss away. I would stay clear of this car.
Becuse the car was a perfect 03 white Turbo when it left EVOMS (Minus a motor and Trans)
It has a full Techart kit.
Motons
PCCB's
Fikse's
Complete interior.

I saw it the day it left. It is definately not a salvage yard car. $50k is a decent price conidering all that you get.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Becuse the car was a perfect 03 white Turbo when it left EVOMS (Minus a motor and Trans)
It has a full Techart kit.
Motons
PCCB's
Fikse's
Complete interior.

I saw it the day it left. It is definately not a salvage yard car. $50k is a decent price conidering all that you get.
Agreed, has top notch components in that car!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What ever happened to DMK's car?