996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What ever happened to DMK's car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 08:58 PM
DMK
Banned
DMK has a spectacular aura aboutDMK has a spectacular aura about
Wow, I got a message to check 6speed.

Here is the store behind that car. Yes it was intended to be rebuilt. Yes I was going to take my EVOMS Kit and Sell it. There is NO MONEY owed to EVOMS period. I have over 150k into that car. Yes the car was lost in a court case having to do with one of my corps. Now I would normally shut my mouth but that car was not to leave looking like that. I wonder were the rest of the pieces went? Umm lets all take a guess. I am not here to bash anyone but EVOMS even before this was not standing behind anything. I have random bills on my card for things that where never approved. Thats all about the building process I had spoken to Todd numerous times about these issues. Things where never completed on time period! I have had the car shipped back to my house in Vegas and had to send it back asap. I am not upset about the my blowing of the motor up but all the parts that where taken with out any authorizations! Where is the tranny ( maybe that went to my blank buddy VRAlexander ) with all the upgrades, alxes, turbos etc. Yes the motor was shot but my 8k nitrous sprayers that after I paid for found out was used off the shop where did it go? Thank GOD I have my custom carbon bottles. If I was anyone on this forum I would not purchase the car. I could have bought it back myself and have passed after what it went through. This was after speaking to some other reputable builders who told me to pass. I am actually amazed the seats are still in, wheels are on and my 30k brakes are still intact not enough time?

Old 04-15-2008, 01:17 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Wow...this all doesnt sound too good to ME...and you are not going to do anything about it ???

Why where re-builders told to not to get it ??? I was going to buy it ...

Do you think we can get all those parts from EVOMS back, if I buy this car and would want to re-build it ???

Last edited by GT RUS; 04-15-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:42 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DMK
Wow, I got a message to check 6speed.

Here is the store behind that car. Yes it was intended to be rebuilt. Yes I was going to take my EVOMS Kit and Sell it. There is NO MONEY owed to EVOMS period. I have over 150k into that car. Yes the car was lost in a court case having to do with one of my corps. Now I would normally shut my mouth but that car was not to leave looking like that. I wonder were the rest of the pieces went? Umm lets all take a guess. I am not here to bash anyone but EVOMS even before this was not standing behind anything. I have random bills on my card for things that where never approved. Thats all about the building process I had spoken to Todd numerous times about these issues. Things where never completed on time period! I have had the car shipped back to my house in Vegas and had to send it back asap. I am not upset about the my blowing of the motor up but all the parts that where taken with out any authorizations! Where is the tranny ( maybe that went to my blank buddy VRAlexander ) with all the upgrades, alxes, turbos etc. Yes the motor was shot but my 8k nitrous sprayers that after I paid for found out was used off the shop where did it go? Thank GOD I have my custom carbon bottles. If I was anyone on this forum I would not purchase the car. I could have bought it back myself and have passed after what it went through. This was after speaking to some other reputable builders who told me to pass. I am actually amazed the seats are still in, wheels are on and my 30k brakes are still intact not enough time?
That doesn't sound good

Old 04-15-2008, 01:52 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Sure the Motons are still on it, can't see any reservoirs front and rear

Old 04-15-2008, 09:36 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So the motor and the tranny was taken off the car to pay for the bill? Why not just take the whole car.

Last edited by vincentdds; 04-15-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:38 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
sounds like a booger job.