996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What ever happened to DMK's car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:51 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
What ever happened to DMK's car?

By far, one of my favorite rigs on here..Anyone know what ever happened with it?

Old 01-28-2008, 09:01 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Thats a really good question. I was sooo hot for his car lol

Old 01-28-2008, 09:08 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
the best white turbo!

Old 01-28-2008, 10:13 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
if he reads this I know of a guy who wants to buy it as is and rebuild the motor...
R

Old 01-28-2008, 10:40 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Damn haven't seen him around the boards in a bit, i'm wondering what he wound up doing as well!?!

Old 01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Last I remember, he was gonna just keep the car and make a monster cause we were lowballin him

Old 01-28-2008, 11:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by exoticalex
Last I remember, he was gonna just keep the car and make a monster cause we were lowballin him
I remember that, feels like 10 years ago, damn!

Old 01-28-2008, 11:13 PM
lol i hella wanted his car lol

Old 01-29-2008, 07:08 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I saw the car run in person (at AZ dragstrip). Great looking car that Todd Z himself
told me was an anomaly (faster than all others) as far as GT700's go. This one just felt
stronger. I have written records of the trap speeds that day but most were in the 134-137 mph zone. Then the car went d m KABOOM on an AZ highway and there has been much argument about what caused it. (I have no knowledge of what caused it).
I do know that the "hat backwards" DMK was very agressive on wanting to run more boost and did not seem to fear blowing it up. I believe he said "then I can do my Monster Build". Now...where is the car??

Old 04-12-2008, 01:13 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Selling for $50K on Ebay. Someone should pick this up for a rebuilt.

Old 04-12-2008, 06:41 AM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Selling for $50K on Ebay. Someone should pick this up for a rebuilt.

Man that place is a **** hole, someone buy it just to get the car out of there..Wonder what happened ?? Repo?? Also the "plumbed for NOS" looks like it had the old hidden nos system,that would explain the motor blowing up....and why it ran a little faster than other gt700's

2003 Porsche 996 Turbo Coupe white with tan leather interior. GT3 race seats gray leather w/ Porsche crest & carbon fiber backs. Porsche roll bar & 5 point harnesses. Plumbed for NOS. Carbon fiber mirrors, splitters - rear wing is adjustable, Fikse wheel, carbon fiber brakes with the yellow calipers. 18K miles, regular AZ title. Needs motor & trans. AZ residents will be responsible for sales tax. We are a licensed dealer in AZ. Please ask all questions before bidding.

Last edited by DERBOOST; 04-12-2008 at 06:51 AM.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:07 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DERBOOST
the "plumbed for NOS" looks like it had the old hidden nos system,that would explain the motor blowing up....and why it ran a little faster than other gt700's
No actually it was not hidden the NOS was there to spray down the intercoolers,It was never plumbed into the motor(although the owner did want it)The motor blew because of driver error ( shifted to wrong gear under WOT)Type2 over like 6000rpm over the limiter or something crazy like that.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:17 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Weird sale - so no motor or tran included?

Old 04-12-2008, 07:20 AM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by joetwint
No actually it was not hidden the NOS was there to spray down the intercoolers,It was never plumbed into the motor(although the owner did want it)The motor blew because of driver error ( shifted to wrong gear under WOT)Type2 over like 6000rpm over the limiter or something crazy like that.

Ahh, thank you for the explanation, I looked at this car at evo, just flat beautiful.....probably has more than 50K in mods.....

Old 04-12-2008, 07:46 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Yes,
The car was beautiful.
If you want to run a quarter mile time like DMK's white one all you need to do is
make your car very lightweight, add GT700 kit, run 17" drags and spray NO2
on your Intercoolers and wella...He had $100K in mods.

MK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What ever happened to DMK's car?