996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Project C4S Phase II complete.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 12:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Project C4S Phase II complete.

All in all, a long wait, but I am pretty happy with the results...they still need to send me the three front grills, and the exhaust tips were straightened after this pics were taken (didnt notice at first), but all in all, I think the package looks great, esp with the old whale tail...kind of different, like a modern version of the 993 turbo, with the light strip and no rear fender vents and the tail.

Enjoy!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-25-2003, 12:48 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ya that is freakin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2003, 01:02 PM
EM 996 GTS is infamous around these parts
Very unique and one of a kind...

tricked out and it looks d*mn nice too

good job man,
Endra

btw, did you get the grill inserts for the front bumpers?

Old 08-25-2003, 01:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
no, they were not in the box...CEC owes me a set

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 08-25-2003, 01:06 PM
sentipede is infamous around these parts
Wow, that looks amazing...my new favorite C4S !!!
Congrats!

Old 08-25-2003, 01:17 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Love it!!
Something can be said for the good ol' whale tail!!
It has a really nice look to it.
Watch out on the low driveways though.

Old 08-25-2003, 01:23 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!! I love that tail...Who and what is it? I am very picky about the tail and have to say that is what I want to put on my car....

Old 08-25-2003, 01:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
Hi Stephen,

I'd thought i'd try something different...it's a rear wing type II for 4S by techart...TechArt PN is 096.100.815.009 (w/o wiper) or 096.100.816.009 (with wiper). CEC retail is 2979. You need the top grill from a C4S to put it on, cuz the the grill sits inside the spoiler. I'll upload a pic on a sec.

Thanks for all the comments, guys. Keep em coming.

Old 08-25-2003, 01:39 PM
PN-
PN- is infamous around these parts
Very nice phase II indeed congrats!!!

Old 08-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
closeup tail shot...

Attached Images  

Old 08-25-2003, 01:46 PM
AMG-ETR
Sick man, I think you deff. topped the almighty white M3 conv. (my fav M3 BTW). Absolutly stunning...
Congrats,
Evan

Old 08-25-2003, 02:05 PM
krm
krm is infamous around these parts
Looks stunnning and very unique. Good choice!

Old 08-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Chris Y. is infamous around these parts
That looks really nice! That's what the TT should look like!

Old 08-25-2003, 04:30 PM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

You Pimp!! Looks awsome!

Old 08-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Lee,

That looks awesome....and I thought I was almost done with my C4S...What does that front end and side skirt set run? PM me if you like.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Project C4S Phase II complete.