996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Smart Top Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 07:18 PM
996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of
please count me out - shipping to japan is way too steep (for a chip). unless someone is kind enough to help me get it in the US and forward to me by USPS :-)

Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
If you can get me a USPS shipping label, I will send it out with our regular mail. I just can't be held responsibile for shipping your order USPS and it not showing up if I take it to the post office and ship it for you. This is why we ship UPS. If you want I can give you the dimensions and weight, you will see that the shipping is about $100.

we have 7 units as of this morning.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
9 units!!!!

Old 02-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Site Sponsor
10 units confirmed and one on the hook

Old 02-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Site Sponsor
13 total now as of 1:20pm

Old 02-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Site Sponsor
16 as of today, come on guys i know we can reach 20

Old 02-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Site Sponsor
we are up to 17 total units now.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Site Sponsor
We are up to 22 units and I think Im still waiting on info from 2 more people.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Site Sponsor
Hey guys we have 25 orders now, I need everyone to call me or email me their payment information asap so I can place the order tomorrow!!! 704 525 0941 EXT 257

Old 02-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Site Sponsor
Group buy is ending in 40 minutes, We have 29 units signed up for and 26 units paid for

Old 02-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Site Sponsor
Thanks guys for all your support. I ordered all the units today and they will arrive at GMP late next week and I will ship them out the same day if not the next day once they come in. Our shipping department will send you an email notification once he has processed your shipment along with your UPS Reference #. UPS will also email you tracking information. Thanks again guys and enjoy.

Old 02-21-2008, 03:47 PM
ttpower is infamous around these parts
Would the alarm chirp feature on locking work with a 2002 911 twin turbo? I really miss not having that feature on my car.

Old 02-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Site Sponsor
do you have a cab or coupe

Old 02-21-2008, 03:57 PM
ttpower is infamous around these parts
It's a coupe with Tiptronic and the X50 package.