996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

One less Ford GT!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 06:42 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
One less Ford GT!!

Went out for dinner & saw this bad boy on a flat bed... I know this is the 996 section

Old 02-15-2008, 08:10 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Thats an ouchie!!! I wonder how that motor would run in my sandrail?

Old 02-15-2008, 08:13 PM
clt8981 is infamous around these parts
is it just me or is there a creepy gremlin/cat/bat thing in the first pic... i know its the camera but damn that is weird.. or maybe its the crown talking..

Old 02-15-2008, 08:41 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
....I see the gremlin!

he caused the wreck I heard.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:50 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
The pictures were taken in the dark while the tow truck was moving, but your right that does look like a gremlin

Old 02-16-2008, 09:28 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
That's painful to look at,hope everyone is OK.There is an exotic car dealer here in Ny that will let you test drive anything in the showroom(and they have some 1/2 million dollar cars in there ) except a Ford Gt.(Too many people have wiped them out).Can't wait to get mine out on the road after some mods ofcourse.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Gorgeous garage Joe. Let me know if you ever feel like hosting a P-car get together.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:58 AM
schred is infamous around these parts
I love your GT. That is one sweet power plant sitting behind the seatof those cars. Nothing like the whine of that little blower in your right ear!!! Torque is king baby!!!!

Old 02-16-2008, 01:12 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Joe, that car is beautiful. Congrats. I assume you are going to pick me up at the Javits Center next month in the GT for our annual dinner at Peter Lugars. Sucks to be Tom though, guess we can just strap him to the roof like luggage!

Old 02-16-2008, 01:38 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Joe,

Throw a 3.3 Whipple on that Baby and call it good.

I run around with one a fair amount and they are wonderful cars that attract
ALOT of attention.

enjoy it,

Marty K.

Old 02-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Joe, Take to Heffner!! Ive got the CALLAWAY for you, bring it on!!!

Old 02-16-2008, 04:48 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Thanks for the kind words guys......and yeah Kev its gonna suck to be Tom,although I am terrified of that Callaway

Old 02-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Banned
JTURBO996 is infamous around these parts
Whats Up Joey Havent Seen U In A Minute...sick Car As Well As Collection..went To Daytona Cosmo Car,to Talk To Guys Im Gonna Drop Off The Car Next Week...thanks For Rec'dation...

Old 02-16-2008, 05:40 PM
What's up John,George will take care of you,see ya at Captree soon.Joe

Old 02-17-2008, 06:05 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by clt8981
is it just me or is there a creepy gremlin/cat/bat thing in the first pic... i know its the camera but damn that is weird.. or maybe its the crown talking..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: One less Ford GT!!