996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Fab Five Night at KPV's House

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 02:36 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Fab Five Night at KPV's House

I invited the crew over the house for a pre-Tail of the Dragon get-together. We had a great time talking, eating and watching Super Speedway!! It was great to get the Fab 5 together with significant others to boot!! Here are some pics of the driveway at the time......

BTW,
Hersh, you can mix me a Red Bull and Grey Goose any day!!!

Michele, the foot seems to be healing quite well!

Ron and Chris, A pleasure as always. Ron, I will make a point to drive the beast very soon.

Sean and Cindy, thanks for coming, it was a pleasure as always!

Last edited by KPV; 06-27-2004 at 03:17 PM.
Old 06-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
Ken,
As always had a GREAT time.... Nothing better then getting together with some buddies talking Porsches' and watching Super Speedway in your theater.. I had a fun day of exotic admiring and talking Porsches' I'm posting my thread now on the Le Belle Machine d'Italia event!

It was nice to see everyone and meet others finally! I look forward to the next get together! More Grey Goose and Redbull Please

I'm now 4 weeks into this broken foot... I expect to be hitting the gas hard very soon! G*D I can't wait, I miss driving my baby stud!

Ken, Why is it that you and Britt have the best pics???????? Those look good!

Last edited by Porsche Babe; 06-27-2004 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-27-2004, 03:57 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
We have the magic my dear!!

Here is a pic of the crib....

Old 06-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Moderatorette
Originally posted by KPV
We have the magic my dear!!
Showoff

Old 06-27-2004, 04:02 PM
KPV
There are a few workflow tweaks in Photoshop that make it easy to improve images. I will explain them in the next photoshoot.

Old 06-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Moderatorette
Give me a date - I'm in!

Old 06-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
sweet. that yellow one needs sideskirts like it's going out of style

Old 06-27-2004, 05:45 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
DAMN!!! that cargraphics car soooooooooooooo low

Old 06-27-2004, 07:58 PM
sporters78 is infamous around these parts
where's the rest of the fab five , i only see three cars? lol

Old 06-27-2004, 08:09 PM
KPV
Originally posted by sporters78
where's the rest of the fab five , i only see three cars? lol

Well, for one thing, one car is in the garage, mine. The five are actually made up of six so that if one can't make it, we always have five. We actually had two not make it this time due to extenuating circumstances so that left us with four which is not quite five. So of the five, we had four which was not exactly five by better than three and certainly better than zero.

At least the four had a ten of a time!!

Old 06-27-2004, 09:26 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Ken

Thank so much for a great evening, we had a great time and Super Speedway is incredible in your theatre and your company was a pleasure as always!

Hersh and Michelle, very cool hanging out with you guys and talking Porsche! We felt like we knew you for years

Sean, Have fun in L.I. today

Old 06-27-2004, 09:31 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
it's cool that something that many people think is just a materialistic excess can serve to make real friendships. looks like a good time.

Old 06-28-2004, 04:01 AM
KPV
I have to agree with your comment offroadr35. I have developed a series of good friendships all through the use of this forum and our cars. I have always been a strong advocate of meeting the people on the board whenever possible. I have tried to do that and it is a great way to make friends with people having similar interests.
That is the whole idea behind our little group (Fab 5). We talk often and look out for each other. It is a great bunch and I am very pleased to call them all my friends.

Hey Fab 5.........any interest in changing our name to Force 5??

Old 06-28-2004, 04:04 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by KPV

NOOOO don't do it...that would mean I have to find a new way to make fun of you guys j/k!!
Looks like fun, and nice house Ken!!
Evan

Old 06-28-2004, 04:18 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally posted by KPV
I have to agree with your comment offroadr35. I have developed a series of good friendships all through the use of this forum and our cars. I have always been a strong advocate of meeting the people on the board whenever possible. I have tried to do that and it is a great way to make friends with people having similar interests.
That is the whole idea behind our little group (Fab 5). We talk often and look out for each other. It is a great bunch and I am very pleased to call them all my friends.

it's especially cool because, i don't know about anyone else, but most of the people that i deal with in my daily life know nothing at all about cars. Even most of my close friends are not really "car people". I have yet to meet many people on this board, but it is definitely neat to meet people that share the passion.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fab Five Night at KPV's House