996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K8 Caravan and Specials from Vivid Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
TX2K8 Caravan and Specials from Vivid Racing

As everyone already knows about TX2K8 event the weekend of March 20 - 23, Vivid Racing is heading out Wednesday EARLY March 19. We are cruising with 2 truck and trailers (996TT inside of course). If anyone that is planning on rolling out from CA, NV, AZ, NM wants to meet up with us for the drive out, let me know! Will make for some fun video and pics.

2nd order of business, we are coming out with a booth to setup. We will be bringing our entire line of Agency Power parts, some JIC, K&N, and maybe a Volk racing wheel or 2. Hell maybe some DC track shoes. We will be offering big specials for cash money purchases there. If you want to order something from us ahead of time and have us bring it to save on shipping, pm me.

3rd order of business - Softronic and Vivid Racing have partnered together to offer a special TX2K8 ECU flash weekend for 996TT customers on site. The special will be for regular K16 or K24 upgrade ECU Flashes including the client flash cable for $1549. No tax, no shipping. We will do this on site for you. This is for TX2K8 spectators and competitors only. You want the deal, you got to be in Texas Hybrid turbos and other custom maps are the regular price of $1995 including the flash cable.

We look forward to heading out to Texas and meeting alot of you and sharing some drinks, stories, and fun. 3 weeks and counting!!!!

Old 02-27-2008, 09:19 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Dan
I cant wait to meet you. Your products rock! Be safe and welcome to Texas.
Robert

Old 02-28-2008, 01:32 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
see ya in texas..

Old 02-28-2008, 08:04 AM
hardtop is infamous around these parts
Are you staying for the TX mile also.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We are heading back on Sunday. We will be doing as much as we can. I believe our Tip 996TT will be doing the road race on Thursday and then my car will do the drag and 60-130 run.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:58 AM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Sweet cant wait to see all these badass rides! I know I will be busting my *** to get the new nitrous kit all done.
Matt

Old 02-28-2008, 10:00 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
SWEET! Thanks VIVID for the support of the event and for offering these badass specials! See you guys soon...
Peter

Old 02-28-2008, 04:21 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Good luck on your trip down and we will see you there!

MK

Old 02-29-2008, 08:20 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Less than three weeks away!
Peter

Old 02-29-2008, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
I cant wait for the SUPER DUPER LONG drive.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Dan, HAHHHAHAHHHAHAHA, TRUST ME it will all be worth it.
Peter

Old 02-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Dan, HAHHHAHAHHHAHAHA, TRUST ME it will all be worth it.
Peter
Better be worth it! Because after that one hour drive for me, I will be pissed it if sucks! jk God im nervus hope everything goes right with my car!

Old 03-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Banned
Mitch@Vivid is a jewel in the roughMitch@Vivid is a jewel in the roughMitch@Vivid is a jewel in the roughMitch@Vivid is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys,

I just wanted to update this and see if anyone is interested in this as it is a great deal.

Please PM me or Dan if you are interested and we will get you all tuned out while we are there.

I will be bringing a wireless card so that we can get this done track side. You wont miss any of the action while your car gets tuned.

Thanks,
Mitch M

Old 03-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Damn, wish I had a 996TT just to take advantage of this deal!!!!!! I will pass it on to a buddy of mind coming from TN with his 996TT as well.
Peter

Old 03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
If you are coming with a 996TT bring cash money as we will have tons of parts with no tax, no shipping, and at a steal. Plus we will probably give you back that money on lap dances and beer!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K8 Caravan and Specials from Vivid Racing