996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

MaxSpeed Motorsports performance parts... any good?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 01:19 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
MaxSpeed Motorsports performance parts... any good?

So the question... is MaxSpeed Motorsports stuff any good? A friend of my good friend told me he had a bunch of great aftermarket stuff in stock for my car. I asked him what brand and he said MaxSpeed Motorsports. He said that the prices were very low compared to everything else out there but they were high-quality and gave just as much performance.

I searched for some info on them on this site but I didn't really find much. I looked up for their website (same name) and I noticed a few things had very competitive prices and high gains. Does anyone have any of their parts on their 996TT here? How was quality? Worth it? Were the gains proven? Dyno?

If anyone could help me out with some information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Old 02-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
Yes, their stuff is very good and their customer service is excellent. There have been a few group buys from them over on Rennlist and the prices blow away everybody. I have bought several items from them and have been very happy. Their carbon fiber GT3 seats are amazing for the price.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:40 PM
996TurboOnMaui is infamous around these parts
Their customer service is outstanding. I recently purchased a carbon fiber TA style spoiler from them. They shipped the very next day. The spoiler had several minor scratches but after applying several coats of wax, they finally came out.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Banned
JTURBO996 is infamous around these parts
i had just bought some door sills and bezel trim for a really good price...good quality as well,ask for nello...waiting for sport seats with carbon fiber from them...

Old 02-28-2008, 09:06 PM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
Their exhaust is very good. I'm very satisfied.
Can somebody give more pictures/info/experiences on their CF GT3 seats?

Old 02-28-2008, 09:58 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
i have their complete exhaust on my car.... WANNA hear it...watch my videos!! IM sooo happy I got it..saved thousands!! literally!!! plus I ordered the CF wing...also can be seen on the vids!!! HE shipped super fast and was soooo incredibly helpful!!! major thumbs up!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 10:29 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Recomend them 100%, good customer service and good products, nice people, seats are nice also

Last edited by contigo; 02-28-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:33 PM
magnum22 is infamous around these parts
Bought a few things from him....fast delivery, helpful with specs and easy to talk too. Great customer service.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:44 AM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Y65MPH
Yes, their stuff is very good and their customer service is excellent. There have been a few group buys from them over on Rennlist and the prices blow away everybody. I have bought several items from them and have been very happy. Their carbon fiber GT3 seats are amazing for the price.
It sounds like they are much better then what I had originally thought, thanks for your feedback it helps to have very happy customers.
Originally Posted by 996TurboOnMaui
Their customer service is outstanding. I recently purchased a carbon fiber TA style spoiler from them. They shipped the very next day. The spoiler had several minor scratches but after applying several coats of wax, they finally came out.
Nice, it sounds like they cover all the bases on the Turbo, I'm gonna have to check out their website thoroughly now. Have any pics installed?
Originally Posted by JTURBO996
i had just bought some door sills and bezel trim for a really good price...good quality as well,ask for nello...waiting for sport seats with carbon fiber from them...
Thanks for the reference man, got any pics?
Originally Posted by joyride
Their exhaust is very good. I'm very satisfied.
Can somebody give more pictures/info/experiences on their CF GT3 seats?
Do u have any pictures installed from underneath? I should just go check out this guys inventory and see the products myself, just haven't had time recently.
Originally Posted by DMaffo
i have their complete exhaust on my car.... WANNA hear it...watch my videos!! IM sooo happy I got it..saved thousands!! literally!!! plus I ordered the CF wing...also can be seen on the vids!!! HE shipped super fast and was soooo incredibly helpful!!! major thumbs up!!!
Bro ur car is SICK, it sounds like a fcking monster and fast as hell. Very nice Turbo. Would you happen to know how much performance added? HP on the dyno? Thanks for chiming in, its helpful to see people using those products on their 10 second Turbo
Originally Posted by contigo
Recomend them 100%, good customer service and good products, nice people, seats are nice also
Gracias por la ayuda, tendrias algunas fotos por ahi de los asientos?
Originally Posted by magnum22
Bought a few things from him....fast delivery, helpful with specs and easy to talk too. Great customer service.
Thanks magnum, could I ask what stuff did you get from them?

Seems like nothing but great feedback and a good amount of it, thanks alot guys for adding your 2 cents. More comments welcome

Old 02-29-2008, 06:27 AM
magnum22 is infamous around these parts
Sure, Bought the exhaust, diverter valves, Air Intake, and 3rd.brake light

Old 02-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Freier is infamous around these parts
anyone have a photo of their carbon rear wing?

Old 02-29-2008, 05:43 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Old 02-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Sker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice

Old 04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Kevganzon is infamous around these parts
http://www.maxspeed-motorsports.com/996turboparts.html

I'm interested in checking these guys out as well.

I'm interested in the:
CF wing,
7mm/15mm spacers
X50 style dual exhaust tips.

Anyone have more personal experiences with them or of the quality of the following items i've listed??

Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Steve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really nice
I had a set of their headers on my last car (Boxster S) and I was really impressed with the quality. Hated to put them under the car they looked so nice. One of the most noticeable power mods I did on the car. Price was a fraction of some of their competitors. Hmm, maybe I should see what they have for the tt...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MaxSpeed Motorsports performance parts... any good?