996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Best exhaust for GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 04:03 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Best exhaust for GT2

I am needing a new exhaust in the next 3 weeks. What is the concensus of the best price/performance.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Looks like someone got bit by the mod bug LOL!

Paul, honestly I'd go with a 9FF or a Switzer exhaust.

I will not recommend my exhaust to anyone who likes hearing! LOL!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:13 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Thanks Powell, I talked w/Tym today his exhaust look badass but they are expensive.I am not to big on 9FF.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:15 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Exhaust? What is that?! I would go with the straight pipes...but only if you are CRAZY!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
I got Tyms exhaust and while I was cautious of hte price and thought it was a bit expensive, once I put it on the car I realized it was worth every penny and forgot about the price tag. Well worth it for a great product.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey onelove I look forward to seeing you at the Supra Nats. Thanks for your advise.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:22 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Yup, what he said, I love my strait pipes ( no cats of course ) Its FN LOUD, but I wouldnt trade it for any other one on the market. Yea I am a little crazy. You cant go wrong with the price if you dont like it.

Originally Posted by exoticalex
Exhaust? What is that?! I would go with the straight pipes...but only if you are CRAZY!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
There are going to be some fast Porsches here in Houston in 3 weeks! Hopefully I'll be running to come play.. Hopefully Sean doesn't beat me too bad Have a good feeling I'm going to be stealing the hit because I'm going to have lots of lag

All that matters though is that my brother is going down Motor vs Turbos! Finally I can shut him up hopefully!!

Last edited by Powell; 03-05-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:27 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Don't be cheap, get a Switzer exhaust. Plus, you'll be able to resell it a hell of a lot quicker and easier if/when you ever what to....

Old 03-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Paulie you cheap bastid...spring for a Europipe loud....delete the cats and have Todd tune accordingly.

It will be the best sounding set up out there and it will move you one step closer to your life long dream of being more like me

Old 03-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks Jamie for the insight. I might just have to belly up.
Sean if it means not being like you I will definitely have to buy Switzers exhaust.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:54 PM
As long as nobody is jocking my style I'm all good with it! So just leave the loud redneck sounding Porsches to Joe and I

Though I'm not going to lie, it does scare off a lot of stuff on the street... little do they know its only a high 11sec car that sounds like a 10sec Porsche LOL!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:57 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Paulie
Listen to me, call Akram and get my exhaust... he will know what I am talking about! I can quarantee you 30hp and still meet all fed regulatory with NO drone!!! Call me for details! I do have the inside scoop!
Robert

Old 03-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Rob I thought you have the Fabspeed.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:15 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
I'd give Kevin at UMW a call Paulie. His new exhaust sounds wicked, and I am sure it is a good performer. Or go with the Fabspeed pipes with 200 cell cats. Can't wait to see that beast after Todd gets done with it. Lucky Dog

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best exhaust for GT2