996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

AUTO SERVICES HARTLEPOOL Uk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 05:47 AM
robinh20mrv is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up AUTO SERVICES HARTLEPOOL Uk

A big thanks to Rob beresford at auto services in hartlepool !!

I have been looking around for a good garage to look after my beloved 996 turbo for some time now and when i spotted a set of J.I.C coilovers on piston heads here in the uk i was right on the phone! not only were they is as new condition, they were at at a very good price indeed! So i will have them says robin!
when i spoke to Rob it turns out he has a very good indy Porsche garage and says he will fit them and do the geos as well! now the car is TOTALLY superb!

Rob has also suppled and fitted a miltech exhaust system, diverter valves, silicone boost hoses and done a remap map for me, and i could not believe the difference in the car and a VERY good price indeed!

As you may have worked out i am very happy with robs work and cannot recommend him and his team highly enough!

Please note i have no connection with rob whatsoever apart from being a very happy customer!! Keep up the good work rob!!

Old 03-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I just talked to Giles on the phone over there. Good guy, think he will be supplying AP parts out there too. Glad there is a solid shop for the UK guys to work with!