996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

looking for Kenwood/Garmin Nav 2008 Maps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:58 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
looking for Kenwood/Garmin Nav 2008 Maps

Hi all

I have the Kenwood/garmin nav system ( KNA- G510). I was hoping would have the new maps? Any advice would be great, I believe it's loaded on a SD card. I am willing to pay, just would like it faster then what my dealer can get it.( 2 WEEKS )
Thanks in advance

Old 03-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
When I got my DNX7100, I was told that updates were available on the internet. Supposedly you just download them onto an SD card and then load them directly onto your unit.

Don't hold me to this, it's just what I was told and I haven't tried it yet.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:55 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Yea here is the link...Not free but at least its available. I was told by my dealer when I purchased mine it was free updates....guess not

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=8461

Old 03-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
I hadn't searched yet as I just got my unit last week, but damn...$140!?!? That seems a bit steep to me!

Old 03-17-2008, 06:17 PM
You and me both, I am going to order it....