996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Happy 4th of July from the "Real" Fabulous Five

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2004, 04:46 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
The "Real" Fabulous Five

With the South Florida Crew forming a consortium, we felt it was high time we came out of hiding………….…..

Introducing the No-Nonsense, Real Deal, No Holds Barred Fabulous 5.

Before you ask, yes there are six. It is like sports, we always have enough to play!!!

Old 07-04-2004, 04:46 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Oh, and I nearly forgot!!!!!

A Message to the South Florida Crew (aka: Florida Speed Brigade)……………

From your friendly neighborhood Fabulous 5

Old 07-04-2004, 06:26 PM
EM 996 GTS is infamous around these parts

Old 07-04-2004, 07:18 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts

happy 4th of july! thanks for the ,,|,,

Old 07-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
That's a cool picture... what... Herschel not allowed to play? You know what woulda been the crowning jewel would have been if Sean's little man gave the fingers too... but kudos to Sean for raising his kid with a bit o'class.

Old 07-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Hey, you from Jersey? Duh, I'm from Jersey, too. "The fabulous 5" are trying to pick on FL people? Must be NY envy. Too many Soprano's episodes have them thinking NJ is tough I guess. Watch out or we will have to bring out the real NY crew. The only one who's remotely tough looking is Tony and that's because he has the right name and is giving the finger in both sets of photos. Next time, if you are going for real intimidation, skip the shorts and loafers Sean, and leave Nigel at home. Speaking of, Sean really belongs to the LI Posse and not the fabulous 5 because he hasn't tended his resignation here and his roots here run deeper. I think PB is from SI because she's got the look and the hair, so we'll take her too. Since KPV looks like the leader, I'll give you Dr. Bill and Detailer in return for those 2, even though they are currently Porsche-less. Maybe we'll have to settle this like real men (and women). Now if I can just bring myself to get my car off LI! Happy 4th to al!

Old 07-04-2004, 08:55 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by KPV
Oh, and I nearly forgot!!!!!

A Message to the South Florida Crew (aka: Florida Speed Brigade)……………

From your friendly neighborhood Fabulous 5

Old 07-04-2004, 09:02 PM
sporters78 is infamous around these parts
well a least i know why i moved out of New Jersey ..lol... have a happy 4th

Old 07-04-2004, 09:30 PM
AndyWoo is infamous around these parts
Now that's just HILARIOUS!!! :-)

Old 07-04-2004, 09:42 PM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Red Devil
Hey, you from Jersey? Duh, I'm from Jersey, too. "The fabulous 5" are trying to pick on FL people? Must be NY envy. Too many Soprano's episodes have them thinking NJ is tough I guess. Watch out or we will have to bring out the real NY crew. The only one who's remotely tough looking is Tony and that's because he has the right name and is giving the finger in both sets of photos. Next time, if you are going for real intimidation, skip the shorts and loafers Sean, and leave Nigel at home. Speaking of, Sean really belongs to the LI Posse and not the fabulous 5 because he hasn't tended his resignation here and his roots here run deeper. I think PB is from SI because she's got the look and the hair, so we'll take her too. Since KPV looks like the leader, I'll give you Dr. Bill and Detailer in return for those 2, even though they are currently Porsche-less. Maybe we'll have to settle this like real men (and women). Now if I can just bring myself to get my car off LI! Happy 4th to al!
LOL!

Who said anything about looking tough? It was a beautiful sunny day that certainly called for shorts.

It's all about what you can do behind the wheel. I think this crew has got that covered. Now, let's not start this NJ vs NY thing...(I represent both as I have lived in Manhattan for many years). Dont forget it's the floridians that are calling us yankees, etc. That would apply to you as well! BTW...Who's side are you on?!? LOL!

Old 07-04-2004, 10:29 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Happy 4th !

Old 07-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Fab 5

Originally posted by greyghost
That's a cool picture... what... Herschel not allowed to play? You know what woulda been the crowning jewel would have been if Sean's little man gave the fingers too... but kudos to Sean for raising his kid with a bit o'class.
Hey Britt.. I showed up after the picture was taken and played right up to the point my rear tire went flat
Thanks Ron for the spare, I would have been seriously F..ed without it. Thanks Ken for getting your hands dirty and to chris. who for some reason carries a Tourqe wrench around with him

Oh! and thanks to Michele for standing in the middle of the road creating a buffer between the cars and my body while I jacked the TT up

As far as me not being part of the Fab 5.. Lets see I am like Charlie from Charlies angels .. Very powerful and rarely seen, (Although Ken took some cool shots of the 996 TT at High point)
and after meeting me I am sure you would agree that " Fabulous" may not be the proper adjective for me.. (Being a Staten Island kid)

It was a great time and drive Happy 4th to all

And Ken How did that pic come out from High Point?

Old 07-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Orli930 is infamous around these parts

OK, BAck at you Fab 5, we will be replying this this thread in the very near future!!!!

Michele, you are so Banned from the South Florida Crew

Happy 4th everyone

Last edited by Orli930; 07-04-2004 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:18 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !

Old 07-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Sean is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Red Devil
Next time, if you are going for real intimidation, skip the shorts and loafers Sean, and leave Nigel at home. Speaking of, Sean really belongs to the LI Posse and not the fabulous 5 because he hasn't tended his resignation here and his roots here run deeper.
Jim

I definitely have dual citizenship for both NY & NJ....but you're right in terms of my roots…which is why I remain committed to making meets sponsored by the LI Posse. We gotta get you folks over here for a combined meet.

As for the shorts and loafers....they're a dead give-away that I'm a wanna-be tough guy.....you must admit however that they compliment my restrained & docile driving manner

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Happy 4th of July from the "Real" Fabulous Five