996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Couple pics and vids of drjitsu's gt2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 11:14 PM
wooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to all
Just tell him to get a faster car and he would be in front of you.....

Old 03-25-2008, 12:52 AM
BLKM3 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car, but off topic. Where did you get that portable gas tank?? I need something like that!!

Old 03-25-2008, 02:06 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BLKM3
Beautiful car, but off topic. Where did you get that portable gas tank?? I need something like that!!
most shops that sell C16 will have them....

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 03-25-2008, 02:14 AM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Nasty looking bumps you got there in the highway. That same 2-lane road would be a 4-lane road in most parts of Europe

Old 03-25-2008, 05:50 AM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TXGold
Hahahaha. Chris we need to down some ritas soon. El Tiempo work?
Im down...lets hit it up th first weekend of april...

ill finish sean's story about the ****** later today......

Old 03-25-2008, 07:57 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
NEVER step towards a Jitsu guy...

The guy is the CLS 55 was very lucky when he stepped to close to the good Dr. Jitsu.
Dr. Jitsu is a Japanese Jitsu Black belt and a Brazillian Purple belt. Mademesaille Mercedes was about to experience a "concrete sedative". Actually Sean handled it like
a gentleman. Whoosh got the same treatment from me. (Someone tell KPG and UMW that their stage 1 kit cannot keep up to me). Whoosh got rock chips all over his car and I felt horrible.

MK

Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
To the tune of Parliament's "we've got the Funk"

He's got the Gunt....Marty's got the Gunt....

Ooooh he's got the Gunt, gotta have the Gunt.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-25-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:21 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
I was just thinking how you haven't written a masterpeice in a while.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:43 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Beautiful car Sean!!! can't wait to see it someday in person...

That guy is lucky... although it would have never made it to the "ground" you would have probably just b!tch slapped him and then broke him over your knee LOL If you don't like rock chips keep the car in the garage!

Congrats again Sean... Look foward to hearing more TX stories....

Old 03-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Thanks Alan,

I always prefer to just punch someone w/ a good straight right and call it a day. No actually, the best thing is to avoid trouble...then the straight right sucker punch, lol.

In any event, I was telling Marty that the real bad as is the guy in New Jersey. How is your training going? I am actually thinking of making one last run at the young kids this summer.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:57 AM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Sean you have one bad *** GT2!

There is always one d-bag in the crowd.
Funny story, looking forward to the rest.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:59 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Thanks Alan,

I always prefer to just punch someone w/ a good straight right and call it a day. No actually, the best thing is to avoid trouble...then the straight right sucker punch, lol.

In any event, I was telling Marty that the real bad as is the guy in New Jersey. How is your training going? I am actually thinking of making one last run at the young kids this summer.
Actually you are a lot bigger than I imagined. That guy is just lucky you are such a nice person with a good (and cool) head on your shoulders.

Doing great bro! Actually just opened up a new BJJ prgram at a 30,000SQFT Wrestling school near me. Jamal Paterson and I are teaching the program. Renzo and I are still opening up another Academy in Ft Lee but just haven't had much luck finding a spot yet. I'll keep you posted.

We have to get you out here for some fights! Maybe bring your wife and make a NYC vacation out of it. There are some pretty serious meets out here in the summer on Long Island (somewhere around 150-300 cars at least) all exotics and classic muscle cars. I know you will have a great time checking them out.

Once again congrats on your results... It's nice to see a enthusiast actually using their car for what they were "intended for"...

Old 03-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Car looks bad *** Sean. I really wish I could have budgeted a GT2 They are still by far my favorite 996!!! Esp. in silver!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
Sean is a lover not a fighter....he defused the situation pretty well when the guy and I got a little close. I'm kind of to blame for antagonizing when I said he shouldn't be driving an 80k car if he is worried about a $20 rock chip and taking pictures of him with his cool Mercedes hat when he tried to get in my face, haha.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
TwiZteD is infamous around these parts
Nice pics of the GT2, that d-bag with the Merc should be keeping his car in the garage if he is worried about the stone chips, lol

// André

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Couple pics and vids of drjitsu's gt2