996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Couple pics and vids of drjitsu's gt2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Chris,

Actually that car is north of 120K.

Alan, last time I saw Jamal was fighting in the IFL...he kicked ***, too.

I was out in Vegas the other day and visited Jay. He is teaching the grappling at Randy Coutures school. He is still not moving his head ion his stand up. I yelled out him saying that he was making the same mistakes that he was 5 years ago, lol.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Sean what happened with the guy LOL?!?

Old 03-25-2008, 11:54 AM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Chris,

Actually that car is north of 120K.

I was out in Vegas the other day and visited Jay. He is teaching the grappling at Randy Coutures school. He is still not moving his head ion his stand up. I yelled out him saying that he was making the same mistakes that he was 5 years ago, lol.
it was a used cls55...at least 3 years old

Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !

Yeah Jamal is awesome! He's fighting Matsushenko on April 4th for the IFL title! Shoud be a awesome fight!

I wanted to call Jay the other day and see how he is. If you talk to him tell him I said hello and to give me a shout! Hope to see him in a "big show" soon... He is a very talented individual. I remember when he and I were both Blue belts... Seems like such a long time ago....

Old 03-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Banned
GZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chrissurfr
no vid but i have pics that guy was awesome hahaha

can someone photoshop this guys head on a rock or something for talking **** to me?
The AMG owner is a good friend of mine and handled it the way anyone would have handled it.

- 2 guys drag racing at a light and throwing up rocks at your car isnt the most mature thing to do.

If your POS would have been behind them in the same scenario, I am sure you would have run with your tail between your legs and not confronted either party.

Drop the issue it was done with on sat. move on.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
We need to get your friend a clear bra. I like Expert tint at hwy 59 and Murphy: 281-575-0371.

Paulie Walnuts, who owns classic car wash also has some good places. Let me know.

By the way, let me know if he might want to trade the Merc for my CTT.

Old 03-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Banned
GZ06 is infamous around these parts
We need to get your friend a clear bra. I like Expert tint at hwy 59 and Murphy: 281-575-0371.

Paulie Walnuts, who owns classic car wash also has some good places. Let me know.

By the way, let me know if he might want to trade the Merc for my CTT.
Sean I know we have met a few times and you seem like a stand up guy.

- but you have to admit you can understand his frustration when an event like this took place.

If it was an accident so be it. I am sure you are both old enough to shake hands and move on.

- His wife drives a nice SUV already, but I will pass it along to him. That being said I am sure if he wanted a CTT it would have already been purchased.

As far as the audi driver goes I will have to admit the creep level from scouting out the AMG driver all day long to take pictures of him is a little much.

See you at the next event
G

Old 03-25-2008, 02:12 PM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
All that commotion over a rock chip?

Nice GT2. Love it!

Old 03-25-2008, 02:16 PM
G,

I absolutely understand his point of view. I wish you both the best.

Take care,

Sean

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-25-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:04 PM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GZ06
Sean I know we have met a few times and you seem like a stand up guy.

- but you have to admit you can understand his frustration when an event like this took place.

If it was an accident so be it. I am sure you are both old enough to shake hands and move on.

- His wife drives a nice SUV already, but I will pass it along to him. That being said I am sure if he wanted a CTT it would have already been purchased.

As far as the audi driver goes I will have to admit the creep level from scouting out the AMG driver all day long to take pictures of him is a little much.

See you at the next event
G
I understand he may be upset but he cut me off by DRIVING IN THE GRASS and nearly caused an accident which would have been my fault in my POS car. I'm not looking for any drama, but I was amused by his reaction when he said he was going to kick my *** for him nearly causing an accident.
You don't know what happened or what was said so lets leave it at that....k?

done.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:47 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Wink Jitsu performed on the Woodster

I can tell you guys that I am 6-1 and 190 lbs (no fat), and Dr. Jits has very large
powerful arms and lower torso so for fun I told him to show me something.
He grabbed me and tipped me upside down before I could grab Walnuts Umbrella.
(always a great weapon against the Jitsu artists).

Sean was about to show me the "concrete sedative" move before Paulie stepped in and hit him with a wad of hundred dollar bills.

Sean is a great guy to have around if large Football Players are after you...

Old 03-25-2008, 04:27 PM
dos boost is infamous around these parts
Good pics , where can i find about up coming events, and is there a porsche club in houston, tx.

Old 03-25-2008, 04:30 PM
dos boost is infamous around these parts
Hope to have more p cars in tx2k9 !

Old 03-25-2008, 05:54 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Marty Marty Marty. I have to stay close to Sean to prevent any mishaps.I will biatch slap him if necessary.I am pissed I missed all the action. I am glad it turned out ok.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad you guys didn't get this on video. It would have been highly entertaining.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Couple pics and vids of drjitsu's gt2