996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Wanted to share a picture I took tonite...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 12:37 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Wanted to share a picture I took tonite...

Thought this picture came out pretty nice. I took this picture at 9pm when there was zero sunlight and just very dim parking lot lights. I like the contrast in the sky.

Not sure how to make the picture show up but here is the link.

http://www.chrisforums.com/photos/ds.../original.aspx

I dont know how to use photoshop so i'm sure there is room for lots of touch-up!

This was taken with a Nikon D40 camera with stock lens.

Cheers and enjoy!

- David

Old 03-31-2008, 12:40 AM
jeff4774 is infamous around these parts
very nice!
where was this taken?

Old 03-31-2008, 12:42 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
This was taken on the 4th? floor parking structure of the northridge mall in San Fernando Valley.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:45 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Love it, nice ss.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:05 AM
996TTs is a jewel in the rough996TTs is a jewel in the rough996TTs is a jewel in the rough996TTs is a jewel in the rough
great pic... love your car.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:23 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
looks nice! i love the seal grey

Old 03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
MikeR is infamous around these parts
Very nice. I have the same camera and color car, but my pics never come this nice

Old 03-31-2008, 08:54 AM
pcar993 is infamous around these parts
Very nice!! Gotta love the Nikon's That place did look familiar when you mentioned Northridge mall. I thought at first it was at the CSUN parking structure with similar background.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by pcar993
Very nice!! Gotta love the Nikon's That place did look familiar when you mentioned Northridge mall. I thought at first it was at the CSUN parking structure with similar background.
Ooo CSUN might be a good place to do a shoot! i'll have to scout it out.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by MikeR
Very nice. I have the same camera and color car, but my pics never come this nice
Its funny b/c I didn't even have a tripod for that one. I had to balance it on the lightpost w/ pieces of random paper to adjust the height! haha

Old 03-31-2008, 08:57 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
great looking pic...what were the settings you used?

Old 03-31-2008, 09:06 AM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice picture indeed!

Old 03-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Karrera4
great looking pic...what were the settings you used?
It's actually my friends camera so I really am not sure. I think it was the night setting and then I lowered it to ISO200.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:54 AM
pcar993 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ssmugen
Ooo CSUN might be a good place to do a shoot! i'll have to scout it out.
Let me know when you will be in CSUN area. I live 5 min away and can bring my 996TT.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:59 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
very nice pic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wanted to share a picture I took tonite...