996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

RPM News! Eddie Bello breaks 1200rwhp barrier!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 05:13 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Tim it was great seeing you guys there. The red car really sounded like it was trying to clear its lungs but was coughing on something. To hit 185 despite that was incredible. You otherwise might have been the first water cooled Porsche to break 200 in the mile - amazing considering the ring issues!

Old 04-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by eclou
Tim it was great seeing you guys there. The red car really sounded like it was trying to clear its lungs but was coughing on something. To hit 185 despite that was incredible. You otherwise might have been the first water cooled Porsche to break 200 in the mile - amazing considering the ring issues!
Your car is flawless, I'm impressed with the numbers it put down and is also a pleasure putting a face to another name on 6speed. I am planning on going to the Maxton Mile, I need to install a 10 point cage, fire system, and parachute in order to run. Hopefully I can over come these hurtles and dive into the 200mph range. I will dynoing my car tomorrow and will keep the community posted.

Tim

Old 04-04-2008, 06:01 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Maciej@RPM

Fact of the matter is, no one else has put down anywhere near the performance in a Porsche that Eddie has.
Nobody can argue with that.
Please continue to post about this great car anywhere you want, don't pay attention to the haters.
Congrats to Eddie for putting Porsche on the map where nobody else has.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:40 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
Semen,
i noticed that every single time someone, especially eddie bello, posts their dyno numbers, you ALWAYS, ALWAYS have something negative and pessemistic to say. i dont get what your deal is ... all you do, is talk about your "project car" thats been in the shop, getting tuned by, what, 5 different tuners now ?you call the HP #'s on proto cars BS... no one, except for you can have a high hp car...

your "950 hp" car has been in the shop forever, and you probably have NO CLUE as to whats being done to it...

you need to apologize to eddie bello and RPM (and the other guys, whose hp claims you bash), and give that man and his car respect. do you even know what kind of accomplishment it is , to have 1226 RWHP on 93 octane gas ? do you realize he works on his own car ? he custom welds his own metal works... headers, exhaust, etc

the guy ran 226.8 mph on 265/40/18 STREET TIRES...
he has a sound system in his car.. .

eddie almost never comes on 6speed, he doesnt even post his own dyno numbers. trust me when i tell you, having met the guy personally, he is not one to show off, or lie about his car and its numbers..

you on the other hand get sand in your vagina because theres someone out there, with an EXTREMELY non "high tech" 964 that will run laps around you car, when , i mean if, you ever do get it...

if you have nothing nice to say, then dont post anything man, we still think youre SUPER cool with your 996 turbo

be nice, and eddie might let you scrub his *****.. (its plainly obvious thats what you wan to do )

Old 04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
RickyN F355 is infamous around these partsRickyN F355 is infamous around these parts
eddie bello. what a blast from the past. Growing up, whether it was central ave or franny lou, there were mustangs, camaros, supras, etc and then there was eddie bello. Racin jason held the race car title, but no one came close to touching eddie when it came to street cars. Glad to see his doing well. I remember one summer night down in hunts point a mustang 5.0 got trailored there to race eddie, the mustang owner has ice on his motor, the whole 9 yards. Everyone is wondering where eddie is, he shows up in his car, doesnt turn engine off or anything, pulls up to the starting line, blows the doors off the mustang and drives to the diner to get something to eat. classic ****.

Last edited by RickyN F355; 04-04-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:42 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Damn, Steve is mad

Impressive numbers indeed.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:54 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STEVE KOJASEVIC
Semen,
......hahaha

Old 04-04-2008, 11:13 PM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Geez what do you have to do these days to silence the doubters..run 350mph in the texas mile!
I think the performance numbers of Eddies car speak way more volume then dyno printouts.
The video of him on you tube acclerating past the camera car with "690 rwhp" looked way quick enough if you ask me!

Old 04-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Banned
Maciej@RPM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by E36-RAT
Geez what do you have to do these days to silence the doubters..run 350mph in the texas mile!
I think the performance numbers of Eddies car speak way more volume then dyno printouts.
The video of him on you tube acclerating past the camera car with "690 rwhp" looked way quick enough if you ask me!
Ah that was my videography.. I'm the man!

Old 04-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
theres never been any doubting obviously you all havent read all my posts. Just want to see a different view thats all. But again I ask to much.

Also I would never doubt a car like this. he has proven himself since the mid 90's. Just curious to see a view from a mustang/dynojet. My car is going to be dyno'ed on a mustang/dynojet so I would like to compare graphs with the same.

Last edited by Highhats; 04-04-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Highhats
...My car is going to be dyno'ed on a mustang/dynojet so I would like to compare graphs with the same.
Dude. Why don't you get your car finished, dyno it on the same dyno these other guys are using, and then compare the numbers in the privacy of your own home? THEN, if you got something to say, it might be worth reading?

Old 04-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
I think I will.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:39 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Highhats
theres never been any doubting obviously you all havent read all my posts. Just want to see a different view thats all. But again I ask to much.
Obviously you can't read your posts objectively. If you could, you would be embarassed or ashamed. If you wanted to only "see a different view" then why post anything?

Old 04-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Obviously you can't read your posts objectively. If you could, you would be embarassed or ashamed. If you wanted to only "see a different view" then why post anything?

dude stop crying!!!!!!! grow up!

You guys ganging up on me wont change a thing.

Last edited by Highhats; 04-05-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:46 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Suman
Chris (roadsterdoc) is a very nice guy. He has a beautiful child and I think you are crossing the line with a comment like that. You should apologize.
Robert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RPM News! Eddie Bello breaks 1200rwhp barrier!