996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Chicago Motorcars Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Banned
DB101 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down Bad Business!! Do not trust these guys!!

Do not buy from this dealership! They falsely advertise features and services done to the car that are not there. Not to mention they didn’t have the title or keys!! They are all about the almighty dollar and seeing who they can take advantage of. Of course they will role out the red carpet for you initially, but as soon at they think they have your business, the customer service goes away. Parin and Robby are the worst. Parin doesn’t know how to handle any kind of confrontation and resorts to name-calling. That’s top-notch professionalism right there. And Robby, well, he must have known someone to get his job. Really, don’t waste your time.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned
AK281 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down Don't believe a word they say....

Everything started out great, but then I went to go pick up the car. The title was missing, keys were missing and there were some serious concerns about the car. As soon as I brought those concerns to their attention, everyone scattered and the customer service plummeted. I tried to walk away, but they promised to fix everything only to disappear yet again. What is with this company? Very shady and definitely not trustworthy. Save yourself some time and shop elsewhere.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 PM
WILLIAMP is infamous around these parts
What were you there to purchase?

Old 04-13-2012, 06:13 PM
JGilles991 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DB101
Do not buy from this dealership! They falsely advertise features and services done to the car that are not there. Not to mention they didn’t have the title or keys!! They are all about the almighty dollar and seeing who they can take advantage of. Of course they will role out the red carpet for you initially, but as soon at they think they have your business, the customer service goes away. Parin and Robby are the worst. Parin doesn’t know how to handle any kind of confrontation and resorts to name-calling. That’s top-notch professionalism right there. And Robby, well, he must have known someone to get his job. Really, don’t waste your time.

Hmmm, a 1 post complaint from a known con artist and sex offender should be considered a complement to the dealership. I take it DB101 and AK281 are both the same David W. Bates from Oak Creek, WI? I googled this content and found this online: Oh my god, 6speeders ... for the love of god keep your children away and ban this bozo.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/outdoor-...bate-a7737.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/on-line-...they-6ce2x.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/outdoor-...bate-a7737.htm

How the hell are you not behind bars still?

- Jason (A loyal chicago motor cars customer)

Old 04-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned
AK281 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by WILLIAMP
What were you there to purchase?
Used Mercedes SL600. I had a bad feeling from the start, I should have went with my gut. I don't think anything they have told me has been the truth. And the post accusing one of the customers as being a criminal and having a criminal background just proves how shady this company is. They have falsified government documents. Pretty sure that is not legal. That just proves the extent they will go to try to get their way. Legal action has been filed against them. No matter what kind of deal you think you may have found from them, don't trust it. Just go somewhere else to be safe.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:22 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Myself and my family has bought or sold 4 different cars from chicago motor cars and I will tell you one thing, there is not another single dealership I will ever buy a car from. The reason I say this is because Parin is the first dealer that has not only stood by his word, but the only owner of a dealer that I have seen jump through hoops for his customers.

My father and I have done transactions on a Murcielago, 535xi, M5, and this weekend a Ferrari California. I will be buying another daily driver from him this week as well. Parin, knowing I as an attorney, and my father as a physician are busy, drives the cars HIMSELF on his weekends (even sundays) about an hour away to come deliver them.

About one month ago, my father and I asked that he find us an Aston Martin Vantage Roadster. Parin went to florida, picked one up and brought it up no questions asked. He allowed us to drive it for a few days, we decided against wanting the car and he simply came and picked up the car from us. We then decided on a California, he drove over on a Sunday when he had a serious family obligation to deliver the car. My father got stuck in an emergency at the hospital and he stuck around for two hours waiting for him hanging out and talking to us. If anyone here can give me an example of ANY dealership head that would do this on his sunday to keep his clients happy I will show you a liar.

Lastly, what a lot of people who buy high end used cars dont understand is that you are buying exactly that,..... a high end used car. If you buy a 911 turbo with 40k miles that has 700hp (just making an example), or a exotic car that has been driven, you have to expect that you are gambling on something potentially being wrong. Parin, nor his employees owned these cars, they didnt drive them daily and didnt document the abuse they may or may not have taken previously. Yes they do a check, yes they try to buy the best cars possible, but if you buy a sports car used, you are taking a risk at ALL times. If you do not want to risk buying a used exotic, then go buy one new and pay a premium. What I do know is that EVERYTIME we have had even the slightest of issues with our cars he has offered to take care of us.

It really irks me that people ever have anything negative to say about him. I have never been treated with so much respect at a dealership, and have never seen a dealership owner treat his customers with so much respect and patience (and trust me he has been patient with us).

If you have any doubts as to my service at Chicago Motorcars, please PM me, id be glad to discuss my experiences with you on the phone, or head over to Chicago Motor Cars with you to introduce you to Parin and the guys there.
Mo

Old 04-16-2012, 04:35 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AK281
Used Mercedes SL600. I had a bad feeling from the start, I should have went with my gut. I don't think anything they have told me has been the truth. And the post accusing one of the customers as being a criminal and having a criminal background just proves how shady this company is. They have falsified government documents. Pretty sure that is not legal. That just proves the extent they will go to try to get their way. Legal action has been filed against them. No matter what kind of deal you think you may have found from them, don't trust it. Just go somewhere else to be safe.
Creating multiple user accounts on this forum is a violation of 6speed policy. In the future, have the good manners to at least create an original thread, rather than cutting and pasting your trolling posts from other forums.

b

Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 PM
KeepUp is infamous around these parts
Can't say I'd go back either

Wow, I just purchased a car from this company too. Wasn't here to leave a review, but their name popped up when I searched Mercedes. Anyway, I don't know what's been going on here, but I also did not have a good experience.

BOYRACER, I completely agree with you, Parin knows how to roll out the red carpet. He keeps in constant communication with you and wants the job done right. But, I also know what the others are talking about. One little hiccup and Parin loses it! He starts with name-calling and threats. Can't say I've ever experienced that before from a dealer, especially one that is supposed to deal with top notch cars and customers. He turns into a very immature person and cuts off all communication just for a small disagreement. You also have to agree the others that work there have terrible customer service. Enough said.

JGilles991: Holy cow, that is one seriously disturbed individual. How does he know this David guy? Apparently they have a personal battle going on vs a different opinion on a dealership.

What's even funnier to me is that I see a couple of years ago, Chicago Motor Cars got banned from this forum. Interesting.

Overall, I have to agree with the negative feedback. Although I do like the car I purchased, I will NEVER shop at Chicago Motor Cars again!! I'd rather pay more and know I'm dealing with someone that's honest.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Banned
David Bates is infamous around these parts
I was so shocked to find out this evening that this tread was about me, I am the true David Bates from Oak Creek, WI. Chicago Motor Cars and Parin Shah you have played games with the wrong guy. You defrauded my friend and sold her a car that was in several accidents which you knew about from the previous owner being your buddy. Then you falsely advertised the car having features to make it a more expensive car. She paid you in full and you ripped her off, shame on you to take advantage of a girl. Now as for these posts that you decided to post with your friends about me and hiding behind these bogus accounts, big mistake Parin.
Let me tell you what a crook Parin Shah of Chicago Motor Cars is, Parin and his friends went on a Illinois sex offender website and looked for a David W. Bates. They took this guys sex offender posting and saved it in Photobucket. Then went on the photo and using the tools in Photobucket altered the wording to add my address in Wisconsin. Then they went on Facebook and took my profile photo and added it to their bogus creation.
This is the real sex offender's page.

This is the fake sex offender page Parin Shah of Chicago Motor Cars and friends created.

Parin your a crook, and I am coming after you. I am coming after that wallet of yours. Your joke has back fired on you. My customers, friends and family have seen your bogus creation. You have destroyed my life in the matter of three days. You told me you didn't want this matter to go legal, well you have just pushed it over the top. I have just turned this case over to the Illinois Attorney General, Illinois Governor, Illinois State Sex Offender and the Illinois State Police. To everyone who took part of this other than Parin Shah, I feel sorry for you, I pray for your families. From this day forward your life will change, I will make sure everyone of you is sent to jail for all the charges I was told is coming your way tonight.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
5 users reviving a dead thread, average post count of two, 3 members sharing matched IPs.

Please find another forum to disrupt.

Good bye.

Last edited by bbywu; 04-16-2012 at 11:28 PM.