996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Need A Traffic Attorney for ticket I got

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 02:22 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dtmarsh
Incidentally, the CHP pulled me and a Dodge pickup over at the same time and wrote us both for speed. I would think the margin for error would be substantially higher w/ one cop controlling one laser on mulitple vehicles while driving a motorcyle and pulling those mulitple vehicles over.
That is crap. Just because they are the police, people shouldn't assume their technology is fool-proof. I have several police, detective, CHP friends and they admit this.

Fight that for sure...

Old 04-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Sideways has a spectacular aura aboutSideways has a spectacular aura about
Sherman has gotten several friends off at over 100. He has a system. Check it out: http://www.866speeding.com/

Old 04-18-2008, 11:58 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sideways
Sherman has gotten several friends off at over 100. He has a system. Check it out: http://www.866speeding.com/

Wow, that victory list is impressive!

Old 04-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
No kidding......bookmarking him....anyone know what he charges?

Old 04-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Sideways has a spectacular aura aboutSideways has a spectacular aura about
One year+ ago to avoid court appearances and avoid driving to Coalinga at least twice not to mention the 110+ mph potential fine/jail, was in the $2000+ range.

Very reasonable.

Old 04-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Haha for getting off of doing 110 I would say that was reasonable!

Old 04-20-2008, 12:27 AM
greddy555 is infamous around these parts
i got hit with doing 88 on South 280 like few months back i just paided the ticket it was less then 200 bucks plus traffic school of course so another 30 or so. i just didnt bother fighting the ticket wasnt really worth the headache and trouble, plus i was was guilty =p and 3 CHPs sitting by the emergency lanes aiming there lasers all over the damn place.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:12 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I have to agree with the guy who lambasted the Porsche owners who have no sympathy for speeding tickets. Do you ever really drive your cars the way they were meant to be? If not, either keep quiet or trade it for a Corolla. And if you are the "speed only at the track" type, I understand where you're coming from, but sometimes the temptation is too great.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:33 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
I retained an attorney, Majeed Samara, on a recommendation. I also called Sherman Ellison and it seems he just does the serious, really high speed stuff, which is why it just wasn't cost effective for me to retain him.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:56 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
....he just does the serious, really high speed stuff, ....
Well, just remember to bookmark his addy, eh?

Good luck-

Keep us posted as it unfolds- what strategy you use, why, and outcome. Of course after the fact...

A

Old 04-26-2008, 07:36 PM
Russkiy_M3 is infamous around these parts
ticketassassin.com

goodluck, u will need it.

Old 04-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Have used Sherman Ellison and he is the Bomb!!!

Never lost a case in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has help me beat 2 speeding tickets.

Both 30+ miles over the speed limit.

He is expensive, but well worth it in the long run.

Ice

Old 02-06-2009, 05:34 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
Thanks, guys. I got some good info here and will report back with progress.
Okay guys, I'm really late in getting back to you.

The short story is, it was dismissed. I never met him or whatever attorney really worked my case; you probably won't, either. They want you to show up in person at their little upstairs office in San Mateo
with your orignal ticket and your checkbook. It was
kinda weird, but it sure worked out for me and there
was always someone answering the phone who could tell
me exactly where they were w/ my case when I called
along the process. It took almost a year to clear the
ticket and I think they intentionally string it out as
long as possible.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:54 PM
MTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to behold
Okay guys, I'm really late in getting back to you.

The short story is, it was dismissed. I never met him or whatever attorney really worked my case; you probably won't, either. They want you to show up in person at their little upstairs office in San Mateo
with your orignal ticket and your checkbook. It was
kinda weird, but it sure worked out for me and there
was always someone answering the phone who could tell
me exactly where they were w/ my case when I called
along the process. It took almost a year to clear the
ticket and I think they intentionally string it out as
long as possible.
Although I only practice in Nevada, this should be a lesson to all the "pay the ticket" people. NEVER pay your ticket unless your attorney says there is no other alternative. I'm proud of you for deciding to fight it, hiring a good lawyer, and winning. Remember, criminal law (and for our purposes here, traffic law) is not about the truth or "doing the right thing". It's about whether the government can prove what they are accusing you of doing. PERIOD. No one will care about the fact that you "did the right thing" and "took it like a man" when the judge imposes the fine and gives you points on your license. It's dog eat dog in the court house trenches. And don't worry, the vast majority of people actually pay their tickets without a whimper, so let the city or county make massive amounts of money off of them. I would encourage all 6speeders to follow your example and refuse to bend over for the MAN.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:01 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MTheory
Although I only practice in Nevada, this should be a lesson to all the "pay the ticket" people. NEVER pay your ticket unless your attorney says there is no other alternative. I'm proud of you for deciding to fight it, hiring a good lawyer, and winning. Remember, criminal law (and for our purposes here, traffic law) is not about the truth or "doing the right thing". It's about whether the government can prove what they are accusing you of doing. PERIOD. No one will care about the fact that you "did the right thing" and "took it like a man" when the judge imposes the fine and gives you points on your license. It's dog eat dog in the court house trenches. And don't worry, the vast majority of people actually pay their tickets without a whimper, so let the city or county make massive amounts of money off of them. I would encourage all 6speeders to follow your example and refuse to bend over for the MAN.
+ One Million

Many people are so intimidated by the process they don't even ask for the reach around.

OP How much did it cost?

A

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need A Traffic Attorney for ticket I got