996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

when will we see 1000rwhp out of these hi HP porsches?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
I dont get to play? oh yea my car isnt y2k compatible ! Oh well my car still need to get a clutch rebuilt before she can be set on kill. Im to lazy to get it fixed because Im afraid I will change something for more power.
Matt

Old 05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Which pictures the ones in "The bottom of gay men international "mag.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Lil Powell
I dont get to play? oh yea my car isnt y2k compatible ! Oh well my car still need to get a clutch rebuilt before she can be set on kill. Im to lazy to get it fixed because Im afraid I will change something for more power.
Matt
Matt,

How much was your car making when you ran 5.98 60-130? 700-750 or so?

Old 05-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Matt,

How much was your car making when you ran 5.98 60-130? 700-750 or so?
The 5.98 was me on around 700RWHP, I was having alot of issues. My car is gear just like ur Z06 but I couldnt use 2nd gear due to massive traction issues. I started in 3rd at 3000rpm at 60mph which was right in the Tq spike on the nitrous so traction even in 3rd was a problem. Once I fix my clutch I will run it again, hopeing with the new tires and more nitrous she will see a 4 or atleast a low 5.
Matt

Old 05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
The 5.98 was me on around 700RWHP, I was having alot of issues. My car is gear just like ur Z06 but I couldnt use 2nd gear due to massive traction issues. I started in 3rd at 3000rpm at 60mph which was right in the Tq spike on the nitrous so traction even in 3rd was a problem. Once I fix my clutch I will run it again, hopeing with the new tires and more nitrous she will see a 4 or atleast a low 5.
Matt

Nice. So with more nitrous, are you looking for 850 rwhp or so?

Old 05-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Scott,
Matts car is on a 300 shot now and should make 800-850rwhp now and weighs about 3200-3300 with him in it. He went a 10.1 @ 144 with the clutch going bad in 2nd. http://www.vobra.org/vids/bonesawclutch.wmv that should be the link to the pass. The car runs 10.55 on motor with a best mph of 132. The car is pretty wicked and sounds basically stock with the cutouts closed.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Powell
Scott,
Matts car is on a 300 shot now and should make 800-850rwhp now and weighs about 3200-3300 with him in it. He went a 10.1 @ 144 with the clutch going bad in 2nd. http://www.vobra.org/vids/bonesawclutch.wmv that should be the link to the pass. The car runs 10.55 on motor with a best mph of 132. The car is pretty wicked and sounds basically stock with the cutouts closed.
Wow...that car is light! What a monster! Thanks for the vid.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Alrighty then...so we are on for this weekend?

Matt, no spray, Chris, Paulie lets do it.

And I am 5'9, dammit!

Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Matt is going out of town tomorrow and I maybe going to our ranch for mothers day. Though I am not sure if thats the plan for me. Matt already had reservations for awhile for a graduation.

Plus Matts car is about 40hp down because of 10 degrees of timing thats removed. He would need a complete retune for the car to be optimal on motor.

I'll know more on Friday and will call you. For some reason I am missing Houston after only a day LOL!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Wow...that car is light! What a monster! Thanks for the vid.
Ya she is light, funny thing is its full weight. Up till I got my jeep she was my DD, Hopefully we get some good 60-130 passes soon.
Matt

Old 05-07-2008, 09:17 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
He's talking wheel HP.

But if we're talking crank; my car and Mark's car have already surpassed 1k. My buddy Peter's car will definitely surpass it when it's finished (he was at 930 crank / 817 rwhp at only 1.1 BAR). I'm sure that VR's car will no doubt surpass it (but not close to the level he claims). CJV's will absolutely surpass it once he's finished...and I bet Rob would/will as well.

But as you know, crank is a whole different ballgame than wheel.
Divexxtreme,

Our 4.2L gas/fuel/nitrous motor will be assembled this month. It will be tuned and on the road by early July. I'll let you know the numbers then (not making any predictions). If anyone with a fast 996tt wants to run against her let me know. We will be taking her across country so meeting up can be arranged.

Last edited by cjv; 05-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:24 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Matt
LOL...no you can't come out to play...your **** is TOO FAST...!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Alrighty then...so we are on for this weekend?

Matt, no spray, Chris, Paulie lets do it.
Well Doc can I at least watch...??

Old 05-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
LOL...no you can't come out to play...your **** is TOO FAST...!!!
Don't lie DJ you know its cause your scared my car will realize the millennium has pasted and explode.
Matt

Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
I agree with most guys stating that 800HP already gives good results. Pushing a 3.6L up to 1000HP, you are asking for all lot of tear and wear. Unless one really likes to keep on spending. Just my opinion.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: when will we see 1000rwhp out of these hi HP porsches?