996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

when will we see 1000rwhp out of these hi HP porsches?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Gee Scott, WHY?

Kinda like the Original Poster...

OH SNAP!!!
Mike

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Charlie_Ludden,

Other than being a complete shill for VRalex, why are you on this forum?

Also, since it's obvious that you're only a shill and nothing more...why should I let you remain on this forum?

Old 10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Charlie_Ludden,

Other than being a complete shill for VRalex, why are you on this forum?

Also, since it's obvious that you're only a shill and nothing more...why should I let you remain on this forum?
I see you spent roughly :30 minutes preparing a reply to my question (beginning at 7:55 pm), but instead of posting it, you simply logged off at 8:27 PM. I guess you didn't have a proper answer.

That having been said; here's what I know:

I know that out of your 48 posts on this forum, with the first one being posted in April of 2008, 37 have been about VRalex; either talking about his car, his races, his money, or posting links to threads about him from Rennlist or Ferrarichat. The other 11 or so posts have essentially been one-liners, not of any real importance.

Thus, I honestly don’t see what value you’re adding to this forum. All I see you doing on 6speed is acting as a shill in some immature attempt to give VRalex the publicity/attention he so desperately desires.

That being the case; I'm deleting all of your posts that have to do with VRalex, and banning you from the forum.

If you'd like to come back, you can email me at divexxtreme@hotmail.com to discuss it with me. But I can tell you right now that if you're sole purpose for being here is to serve as a shill for a previously banned member, I'm not going to change my mind.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 10-06-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by charlie_ludden
Are you telling me that front wheel drive Rabbit the 9ff car raced ran 144.68MPH in the quarter????
How many fast civics have you seen? You can make anything fast. If you look closely that Rabbit has a full roll cage.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:44 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Scott
What are u doing to ur Z06?
r

Old 10-06-2008, 07:55 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I see you spent roughly :30 minutes preparing a reply to my question (beginning at 7:55 pm), but instead of posting it, you simply logged off at 8:27 PM. I guess you didn't have a proper answer.

I know that out of your 48 posts on this forum, with the first one being posted in April of 2008, 37 have been about VRalex; either talking about his car, his races, his money, or posting links to threads about him from Rennlist or Ferrarichat. The other 11 or so posts have essentially been one-liners, not of any real importance.

Thus, I honestly don’t see what value you’re adding to this forum. All I see you doing on 6speed is acting as a shill in some immature attempt to give VRalex the publicity/attention he so desperately desires.

That being the case; I'm deleting all of your posts that have to do with VRalex, and banning you from the forum.

If you'd like to come back, you can email me at divexxtreme@hotmail.com to discuss it with me. But I can tell you right now that if you're sole purpose for being here is to serve as a shill for a previously banned member, I'm not going to change my mind.
Scott
Wow dude tell us how u really feel !!!!!!! I would luv to give VR all the attention he wants on the streets of H town... tell him to come on down with the silver 996 for I have just a plain jane 996 that would like to run him.

Robert

Old 10-06-2008, 09:35 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Robert why don't you post some 60-130 numbers?

Old 10-06-2008, 11:12 PM
GTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to behold

You know, seriously, I have a problem with this Scott!

Get real man, so what if this guy is a shill for VR, big deal don't let it get your knickers in a knot, I for one would love to know what VR is up to with his car, I am also sure with this site being a Porsche forum that most members would love to know what new levels he is reaching with his car.

I am starting to think that there is a personal problem between you and VR, if so take it elsewhere don't rubbish the forum here with your remarks, I know your a moderator and I will probably get banned for this, but I just wanted to have my say.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTRETA
You know, seriously, I have a problem with this Scott!
I'm sorry to hear that.

Get real man, so what if this guy is a shill for VR, big deal don't let it get your knickers in a knot, I for one would love to know what VR is up to with his car, I am also sure with this site being a Porsche forum that most members would love to know what new levels he is reaching with his car.
I'm not preventing you from knowing what's going on with his car. If a credible 6speed member posts a link and/or info about VR's car, I would never have a problem with it. But if that person's entire reason for being here is to post about VR, than that is where I draw the line.

Plus, you can go to Rennlist and follow the thread(s) about his car anytime you choose. He's not banned over there. My banning of his shill should not stop you from following the progress of VR's car in any way whatsoever.

I am starting to think that there is a personal problem between you and VR, if so take it elsewhere don't rubbish the forum here with your remarks, I know your a moderator and I will probably get banned for this, but I just wanted to have my say.
LOL...you're not going get banned for anything you just posted.

As far as VR and I having a personal problem, I've never met the man. All I know about him is what I've heard (which has mostly been bad) and that he was banned from this forum by people other then myself for very good reasons. Sending a shill over here to post for him and about him undermines the initial decision to ban him.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 10-07-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:37 AM
RS38 has a spectacular aura aboutRS38 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by charlie_ludden
Are you telling me that front wheel drive Rabbit the 9ff car raced ran 144.68MPH in the quarter????
it is a 4WD R36-Turbo based Quarter-mile-only-car that is very light. you can easily google for that project

Old 10-08-2008, 05:38 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RS38
it is a 4WD R36-Turbo based Quarter-mile-only-car that is very light. you can easily google for that project
can you post a link. It looks interesting.....

Old 10-08-2008, 06:05 AM
RS38 has a spectacular aura aboutRS38 has a spectacular aura about
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Anyone going to the Texas Mile? I started a thread on it.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...oing-next.html

Old 10-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
So that makes the 9FF the fastest watercooled Porsche in the Quartermile. Looks like they are quite ahead as far as trap speeds are concerned especially.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:08 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by robmd99
It came down to a piece of equipment... A V box or something like that??? I think it is a shame that he was banned I have meet him a few times and he is quite a character.. bring him back :-) If VR comes back to H town to pick up his Supra I would luv to race his 996 (996 vs 996) !!! Tommy can film the outcome...
Robert

So did the race happen?

Old 10-31-2008, 09:44 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
1000hp

I am working on a tt 12cyl boxer, that once rebuilt and refined should put out very close to 1000hp in a 3200 car. Before we broke it down and began the rebuild, it was making 850hp and although hookup was very poor due to unresolved suspension issues, the car still trapped 143mph.
I know its not a porsche but big hp is big hp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: when will we see 1000rwhp out of these hi HP porsches?