996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

when will we see 1000rwhp out of these hi HP porsches?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Meanwhile you guys are all hung up on which doll to play with tonight LOL we still do nto knwo what is causing the boost drop....
he needs to check the threshholds on the greddy or make sure the tuner doesnt have something funcky with the ecu.... that is why I asked who did the ecu...
Unfortunately Powell leaves tomorrow on a business trip and wont be be back till Thursday night. Hopefully he will mess with it then and figure it all out. I think it has something to do with the boost controller, he does not have a greddy, he has the HKS . Softronic's tuned the car, but Chris really wanted Fisherprice he has never been a fan of Mattel.
Matt

Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Sean comes over to play w/ Ken doll I charge $50/hr plus he leaves $10 tip. Its a pain to clean the Ken doll after Sean is through.
"Sean, can you show me where the stranger touched you?"

Old 05-06-2008, 12:52 AM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
^^^ Creepy eww

WTF happened to this thread, lol!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:12 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Leave it to Sean (jitsu) and PaulieWalnuts to molest another thread.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
Thanks Craig. Give me about a month and we should be up and rolling. Sticking with the 3.8L set up and Bonsai boys! Right now my main concern is getting the proper injectors and Switzer's Standalone in the car. This is the key variable to making the power I want. Plus I will not go further then the gt35r .82 a/r or the lag will take away from the drivability characteristics I want. thanks

Suman
I find this new found quest for power very funny. Especially after re-reading the below.

I'm not gonna cry about two tenths of a second. I love that scott ran a 10.6 awesome great job even. Guess what I don't care. My car rips. its smooth and is exactly where I want it to be. I dont have some crazy large turbos (garrett/k16 hybrids). I have a very well thought out kit. I have EVOMS IC's and and bunch of other goodies and am exactly whee I want to be with the car. Have fun with your never ending build. I'm done!. I didnt have a EVOMS DEALER install the kit. I had my buddies at ICS performance do it. I didn't spend 40 thousand dollars and I still get the appreciation from fans of the car because the car looks and moves Great!. Easy with the stupid Proto-EVOMS war. Its exactly that stupid! Personally Ill take GIAC software over anything becuase I like what they do for Porsche and Audi. Never had issues and will continue not to. Plus I get a program switcher which I use for both my cayenne and my TT. I'm not trying to be the fastest car in the block. If I was I would have sent my car to TOdd at Proto and done his 1000+ kit. Enjoy your car as I do mine. You can be all Proto and love it Mark. I'll still sit here and back my boy Stephen Kasper at Imagine Auto because it was more then a kit. It was the experience.

-Suman
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...1&postcount=38

Old 05-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Alot happens when your cars gone for a year especially when I originally went in there for a gt800 evoms kit. One: Lack of support from the EVOMS group. TWO: there have been many new developments in the 996tt market since that post. Say what you want. Funny how gt30's were enough for you in all you past posts, but gt35r's are what you run now. I guess thats natural progression right?

PS that posts from october 2006 LOL nice post drop buddy!

Last edited by Highhats; 05-06-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Alot happens when your cars gone for a year especially when I originally went in there for a gt800 evoms kit. One: Lack of support from the EVOMS group. TWO: there have been many new developments in the 996tt market since that post. Say what you want. Funny how gt30's were enough for you in all you past posts, but gt35r's are what you run now. I guess thats natural progression right?
I don't believe I ever said that I would never move beyond GT30's. I was happy with them, definitely...but I've always left the option of trying something new on the table.

But you sure as hell said:

"My car rips."

"its smooth and is exactly where I want it to be."

"I dont have some crazy large turbos (garrett/k16 hybrids), I have a very well thought out kit."

"I am exactly where I want to be with the car."

"Have fun with your never ending build. I'm done!."

Sorry, but I just find the hypocrisy !

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 05-06-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Lot happens in 1 1/2 years form the date of that post. I find it funny how you dwell on whats happening with my car.

EVOMS turned me off of that kit and set me on a new path nothing can change that now(blowing mafs, charged fixes(hitachi maf)). Speeds a drug and I have an addictive personality.

Last edited by Highhats; 05-06-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Lot happens in 1 1/2 years form the date of that post. I find it funny how you dwell on whats happening with my car.
I remember reading that post and thinking; "Wow, he is sure talking some ****. I'll have to laugh if he eventually changes his tune and has to eat his words". It took me all of 10 seconds to find it again, so now I'm laughing.

As far as me "dwelling on your car"...I seem to recall you being the one that's apparently fixated on mine, Marks and other Proto cars dyno numbers. I'll be glad to show you your posts if you've forgotten already.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Thumbs up

interesting that you bring dyno numbers up again... Im very fixated on them because I run protomotive software and I wanted a healthy comparison, one which none of you are willing to give me for obscure lame reasons. Oh well. This is no tuner war or anything just trying to hit a goal. Enjoy your car for all I care about at this point is getting mine back. Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy I hope you sleep better this evening.

YES I RUN PROTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE and on gt3076's at 1.5 bar the car made 730AWHP on a MUSTANG dyno. And the car didn't slip on the dyno because it was strapped properly.

S

Last edited by Highhats; 05-06-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:20 AM
interesting that you bring dyno numbers up again... Im very fixated on them because I run protomotive software and I wanted a healthy comparison, one which none of you are willing to give me for obscure lame reasons.
By "obscure, lame reasons" you must mean because I don't put much as much stock in dyno numbers as you do, and for all intents and purposes I already know much power I make? Ya, those sure are some "obscure, lame" reasons.

The truth is, I may eventually get some new dyno numbers here locally. But it would for the purpose of measuring the power gains from a new modification only.

Oh well. This is no tuner war or anything just trying to hit a goal. Enjoy your car for all I care about at this point is getting mine back.
I honestly wish you luck with your "dyno" goal.

Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy I hope you sleep better this evening.
Thanks, I will.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
"Lil Powell, Divexxtreme, WOODTSTER, Highhats, MARKSKI" wow every member viewing this theard has 600+rwhp! Lets try not to make is a pissing match and help each other out! The past is the past, and the present is now. Suman has changed his goals like alot of us who build cars. Hell I remeber Christmas time Powell was only going to put k24's on his car and call it a day, now he has gt30's and is shooting for close to 700rwhp! I said I would be happy with 600rwhp now my car is making close to 850rwhp. The point is we all change are minds, and go bigger or we give up and become slow! But if your like me you never want to be slow!!
Sorry to rant, Im in my final class for this semester and the teacher is passing out the FINAL .
Matt

Old 05-06-2008, 09:25 AM
YES I RUN PROTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE and on gt3076's at 1.5 bar the car made 730AWHP on a MUSTANG dyno. And the car didn't slip on the dyno because it was strapped properly.

S
LOL...I understand you're new to all this dyno stuff, but you can only strap a car down so tight.

My car slipped because of the small rollers at the facility I was using.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:26 AM
My Dyno goals only reflect what the car should trap and what i should shoot for on the strip. My pushing the mustang dyno numbers was because my only comparison is EPL's dyno up here. If you go to a local place would you for the sake of comparison try a mustang. I feel the dynojet numbers are relatively inflated and mustang is the best overall set up machine.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Lil Powell
"Lil Powell, Divexxtreme, WOODTSTER, Highhats, MARKSKI" wow every member viewing this theard has 600+rwhp! Lets try not to make is a pissing match and help each other out! The past is the past, and the present is now. Suman has changed his goals like alot of us who build cars. Hell I remeber Christmas time Powell was only going to put k24's on his car and call it a day, now he has gt30's and is shooting for close to 700rwhp! I said I would be happy with 600rwhp now my car is making close to 850rwhp. The point is we all change are minds, and go bigger or we give up and become slow! But if your like me you never want to be slow!!
Sorry to rant, Im in my final class for this semester and the teacher is passing out the FINAL .
Matt
My only problem with Suman is his mouth. I think the optimal thing for us would probably be to meet face to face one day to work out our issues on a more personal level. That's normally the best way, IMO.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 05-06-2008 at 09:34 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: when will we see 1000rwhp out of these hi HP porsches?