996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Just got my car back...PICS... RPM Stage ?? Faster!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Just got my car back...PICS... RPM Stage ?? Faster!

Just got my car back last week from RPM..... Did the following mods; Not really sure what stage you would call it.

Prior Mods:

-Remus Exhaust
-K&N Air Filter

New Mods:

-K24 Turbos
-GT2 Intercoolers
-Agency Power F hose
-Agency Power BOV
-RPM Y Pipe (direct to IC's)
-RPM Turbo Inlet Pipes
-RPM Tune
-EVO MS Wastegate Kit
-Clutchmasters Stage 3 Kevlar Clutch

The car feels identical to stock, because of the 500 mile break in on the kevlar clutch I can not really give it a true run yet. As soon as I got the car back I couldnt resist and when I got on the expressway in 3rd i mashed the pedal only to feel the clutch spin and I immediatly backed off..... It now has been 175 miles later and the clutch feels totally different already, so I got on it a little today. I pulled through 1st, 2nd & 3rd with easy shifts that would drop me out of the powerband so i wasnt dumping the load back on the clutch, car pulls much harder then before at 1.2 bar all the way through.... Overall extremely happy that I stayed with somewhat of a stock platform before I go to big turbos. I will put the car on the dyno as soon as I reach the full 500 mile break in to see what #'s it's putting down, followed by a few runs at Englishtown. Here are some pics at how the engine bay looks.

Next up KW VIII's and some sway bars!!

Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
good stuff..cant wait to see it on street/track

Old 05-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Lookin good. Let me know when you are rolling to E-town.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Looks good, congrats! On the y-pipe, does it still use stock IC's? Is it metal from the IC's to the TB? What is the diameter of the new y-pipe? If you con't mind me asking, how much did the y-pipe cost??

Old 05-06-2008, 07:26 AM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
It uses GT2 IC's, and is all metal from the IC's to the TB.

PM Sent with details Adam.

Last edited by Staff@RPM; 05-06-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:54 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys, Seal I have 300 miles left then we are heading out there! Maybe we can get a bunch of people to go down.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats, bro. Sounds like she's running well.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Thanks Dive, I have a feeling im going to be swapping out to Garretts real soon!

Old 05-06-2008, 09:37 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
great mods