996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The Fab 5 are Dead!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 11:55 AM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Where is the official dividing line between norcal and socal?

Old 07-18-2004, 12:07 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by collin996tt
I think it is a bit above Eureka.

Old 07-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Porsche Babe
[B]
Originally posted by Mike/A.W.E.

QUOTE]

Mike, you are too funny - I tried for an image like this but the boys shot me down....
Alright "Six Pack" I want this LOGO! LMAO

Tony, you like this one? ROFL

Now why would you want a logo with 6 gay guys in it?

Old 07-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Re: The Fab 5 are Dead!!!!!!

Originally posted by KPV
That's right!! You heard it!! The Fab 5 are dead!!

Why??

Well, two reasons actually.....

First, it is simple numbers. We have six die hard people in our group and it is pretty stupid calling ourselves five.

Secondly, when I first thought up the name, I was completely unaware of the implications of it. I was unaware of the TV show, yadda, yadda, yadda.........

We have caught a great deal of grief, in good fun of course, but nonetheless, we decided to redeem ourselves and pushed for a name change.

So, without further adieu, I present to all readers..............the NJ crew's new name.................

Made up of:
  • BCS996TT
  • KPV
  • Porsche Babe
  • Sean
  • TonyNJ
  • Vipertestarossa
err, probably a poor choice in names again. I can see it now, just after you do your fully embroidered leather jackets with "Six Packs" and your names on them. Roadside conversation goes something like this: "Really officer, there must be something wrong with your rader as we weren't doing 150. Besides, our club name doesn't indicate we like to drink and drive." I'm guessing those old photos of Buddy G in cuffs won't be the last of 6-speeders wearing the iron roadside. Good luck though and maybe if you all do some pilades with Porsche Babe you can convince the cops you named yourself after your abs.

Old 07-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Chronos is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by dpblessing
I think it is a bit above Eureka.
Naah, the grapevine!

Old 07-18-2004, 08:41 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by collin996tt
Compton:P

Old 07-18-2004, 08:42 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by cjv
Is it true the fastest, best handling and best looking turbo's reside in California?
I heard a rumor like that

Old 07-27-2004, 04:12 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by teutonictrio
Now why would you want a logo with 6 gay guys in it?
Who said they are gay? They look good to me!
Just because a guy takes care of himself doesn't mean he's gay he could be metro

Old 07-27-2004, 04:18 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, I didn't catch your pic that will bet you "banned" - lemme see please.

I think we need to settle this East/West thing once and for all. Let's have a national meet. I vote for Las Vegas

Old 07-27-2004, 04:26 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Las Vegas.........hmmmmmmmmm.......

We were just talking about that very subject just days ago. The biggest problem is for us East Coast people. We would basically all need to trailer our cars there at considerable expense whereas the CA people would simply drive.

I like the idea of Vegas. It would be much better if the cost to attend were more balanced.

Old 07-27-2004, 04:28 AM
King Kong aint got **** on me....

Old 07-27-2004, 04:57 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Ken,

Unfortunately it would be more expensive for you East Coast Balla's to make it out here, but can you think of a better place to hang out? I certainly can't Not to mention that there is a track there for us to go to. Let's start planning this!