996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 08:10 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
No the one in the pic below that pic. See Paulie's car (yellow GT2). She is off to the left in the shadows. You can see she is tall and model-esque. Face is slammin. She and my wife kissed on the cheek and hugged. Hotness.
Too dark of a shot to get a good look, more picks of her and your wife kissing or ban.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
She is already pissed I tried to get her to go to a strip club w/ me on my birthday already so sorry, no can do.

But back to the k24/18 hybrids. They are amazing and highly recomended.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:03 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Dr. Jitsu:

Holy Crank UP the Boost Pressure...Your original post is one of my all time favorites,
as good as H.S. Thompson's finest!
All the gals in the Houston Pics are Hot!

Great fun!

MK

Old 05-18-2008, 09:32 PM
AE82 is infamous around these parts
DJ'sZ: What camera (if dSLR, what lens) was used?

So both cars had passengers?

Sean was running 1.5 bbar w/c-16 race gas don't let him fool you.
What gas mixture and how much boost did the yellow bird have?

Old 05-18-2008, 09:55 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
I love the "friendly" war going on with both you guys.... YOU BOTH CRACK ME UP!!!!
KEEP IT UP!!!!!!! MOre more vids guys come on.... geesh..... !

Old 05-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I think everyone is lucky that this weekend the black beast was down for an intercooler upgrade!!! Be afraid.. very afraid.. The wind has blown in a beast

Old 05-18-2008, 10:26 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Great pics Dennis. Thanks for posting them. I'm suprised the whiteness of Sean's calf didn't burn out your photosensor. They really make bulletproof cameras these days.
LOL...Was good seeing you Chris. Was nice to meet your wife and beautiful little girl. A little 'Shirley Temple' for sure...

Wish I had taken more pics but was too busy visiting everyone.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:27 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Powell
I think everyone is lucky that this weekend the black beast was down for an intercooler upgrade!!! Be afraid.. very afraid.. The wind has blown in a beast
Get that damn thing back on the road already...don't make me pull out the big guns...

Old 05-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
[quote=DJ'sZ;1855691]LOL...Was good seeing you Chris. Was nice to meet your wife and beautiful little girl. A little 'Shirley Temple' for sure...

+1... My wife said "she doesn't look like Chris, she looks like her mother." She definitely lucked out on that one for sure

Old 05-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Vids please!

Old 05-19-2008, 08:05 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
Get that damn thing back on the road already...don't make me pull out the big guns...
Trust me. I wanted to drive her to work this morning so I could pick up some race gas from Tommy. Had to drive my moms car because I was to lazy to buy gas for my truck. Pimpin it in the grandmom wagon (Lexus) today. LOL!!

Though my cold air shows up today. No real power gains from it, but should help the spool some. Plus it will allow me to use my new MAF when Todd gets all the parts in for it.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by AE82
DJ'sZ: What camera (if dSLR, what lens) was used?
Actually it's a pretty simple point and shoot, 6.0 mega pixel Canon A540 with a 2GB memory card...

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/a540.html

Old 05-19-2008, 11:46 AM
AE82 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
Actually it's a pretty simple point and shoot, 6.0 mega pixel Canon A540 with a 2GB memory card...

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/a540.html
Cannon does have the best point and shoot out there.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:36 PM
MikeR is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
And yes, Chris, my stereo weighs more than Dianne.

You and paulie have a good time going at each other. Makes for some good threads/posts.

Old 05-19-2008, 03:34 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sean probably had a 75 shot of NOS.My car is better looking, post your opinions (silver vs speed yellow)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!