996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Sean probably had a 75 shot of NOS.My car is better looking, post your opinions (silver vs speed yellow)
Speed Yellow > Silver

Old 05-19-2008, 03:49 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Opinions you ask? Why don't we explore more "Paulieisms"?

I will preface this exploration with the following facts: I got a GT2, Paulie got a GT2. I bought vacation property in Branson/Arkansas, Paulie bought property in Arkansas. I got a new puppy, Paulie got a new Puppy. I invested in a private equity fund that builds town centers in Texas, Paulie invested in the same fund. I got a large automatic Swiss watch, Paulie got a large automatic swiss watch.

Now, armed with these facts, Riddle me this, my dear Walnut: Why is all your stuff so %$#@$ wonderful while my stuff is consistently described as "stinky": My GT2 "your stinky car"; My Panerai Luminor "stinky watch"; flawlessly pedigreed green eyed red nose Pit Bull (w/ 5 champions, 4 Grand Champions, 3 Registers of Merit in a 4 gen ped) "stinky dog", etc?

Old 05-19-2008, 05:23 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
You should be flattered Sean...or else Paulie wants you to be the before he dives head first into the shallow end of the pool...

Old 05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Let me clarify some of Sean's observations.
1) Here I try to help out the poor struggling professor with a tip on a private equity fund.He did take my advice.( I expect some form of compensation)
2) My lovley wife & I have a show quality Akita which I would not even compare to a stinky,puny pit bull.
3) My watch is better than yours.
4)Your right everything about you is stinky.
5) We actually purchased 2.5 acres on a cliff overlooking Beaver Lake, Arkansas. Sean on the other hand just did alot of tounge wagging,which he mastered in graduate school.He never closed on his Branson deal.
6) Sean cannot close the deal when it comes to woman.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 05-19-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:44 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Powell, I knew you had discerning taste.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MikeR

You and paulie have a good time going at each other. Makes for some good threads/posts.
+1

Old 05-19-2008, 07:51 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
oh this thread is great ! LMAO.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
LOL!!!! This is getting better!

Old 05-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I don't even have the time to begin addressing each of these so I will just do 1 right now.

The Parasol, primarily due to his extreme cheapness (like always stiffing me for lunch..you were supposed to buy Sunday) and willingness to exploit his workers does have a bunch of money so naturally investment opportunities come his way. Kinda like when Bush Jr got the baseball team.

He asked me about one, called Wallace Bijjali. I looked at it and explained 2 huge factors that made it look good. 1: The mayor of Sugarland was managing the fund (business and politics are bedfellows here in Texas) and the fund was building Town Centers here in Texas (one is already done in Sugarland) and 2: P equity fund managers don't pay normal taxes like normal CEO's, they pay capital gains (IE they only pay 15% tax instead of 33%). Congress is talking about changing this tax code but for now, it is the law.

So of course it looked good. I then had the Vice President of Merril Lynch, a personal friend of mine look at it. He said the numbers looked excellent. For example, the fund had made ridiculously cheap long term lease agreements in places like WACO where they were building the town centers. I invested and recommended that the Walnut also do so. His research contribution consisted of going to Waco and eating at the Benihana (which he considers to be authentic Japanese food).

Paulie should be thanking me and giving ME royalties on the 30% profits he is now making. But does he? NOOOO the cheap bastid won't even spring for lunch!

As mentioned I can't even begin to address the other points but I will say that before I got married I got more trim than a barbers razor.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 05-19-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Bwahahahaha. This is too good.

Doc, you're a riot.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
LOL!!!! Awesome thread!

Old 05-20-2008, 05:25 AM
Now look at all the fancy writing the Dr is capable of, did we see any of this when Twetty punished him the first Mexico trip.Nooo just a quick snippet of despair.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 05-20-2008 at 05:31 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:57 AM
'Snippet of Despair" I think that will be the car formerly known as Tweety's new name.

We can abbreviate it as the acronym SOD.

Of course "Sod for lunch: Yum!! doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it?

Old 05-20-2008, 09:17 AM
Anthony 98 GTS is infamous around these parts
....ya'll are going to drive me to get my car out of the garage and settle the score......

......and we all know silver FTW!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2008, 10:29 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
LMAO...the "Laurel and Hardy" of the 21st Century...!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!