996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, gather around lads and hear the tale of Paulie vs Sean part 2: Both were on a mix of pump and race fuel.

It was a lovely hot day on the Hous...I mean Mexican Tollway.

Paulies' yellow GT2 lined up w/ your humble narrator and both punched at 60. Results; Sean was victorious by one full length each time.

Oh and Dennis' built Z06 ran too. Man, ya gotta hear the cams on that car, it is a beast. Was very very close w/ my car, whoever got the jump usually held the lead until after 130, where my car would pull away.

But all that really matters is that I beat Paulie. Wiped that smug, sneering filthy smile right off his parasol shaded mug.

All is right with the Universe once again, Good has triumphed over Evil.

Old 05-18-2008, 05:49 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Whohoo! Now I can't wait to hear the perspective from Paul and also from Dennis. I know Paul had a passenger but heck, Diane can't be 100 lbs wet.

It was good seeing all of y'all at the video shoot today.

Old 05-18-2008, 05:50 PM
SleeperX is infamous around these parts
No video?

Old 05-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SleeperX
No video?

Unfortunately, no. Dennis and Paulie will post up no doubt.

And yes, Chris, my stereo weighs more than Dianne.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:03 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
...And yes, Chris, my stereo weighs more than Dianne.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:36 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
sean how much boost were you running?

Old 05-18-2008, 06:36 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
But all that really matters is that I beat Paulie. Wiped that smug, sneering filthy smile right off his parasol shaded mug.

All is right with the Universe once again, Good has triumphed over Evil.
LOL...Good times with good friends. I had the "priviledge" of being asked to tag along to a photo op for some P-cars at a televised event. How could I say no...

Sean, congrats on plucking a few feather out of Tweety...I heard is was real close till 5th gear then you pulled out a car or so.

I do think, even though we never had a chance to run past 160, you would start to pull when I hit 5th. Through the top of 4th we're neck and neck just like with Paulie. So it's closer to 160 not 130 that the GT2 will start to shine over the Z06...

Here are a few pics of the event and of course our very own Paulie "Parasol" and Sean "Poppins"...thanks again ya'll for the invite. Good times...!!

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 05-18-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:06 PM
AE82 is infamous around these parts
Having a passenger does make a difference. Nice clean car you have there.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by unvmym3
sean how much boost were you running?
1.3 bars, I think. wasn't looking down, lol.

Dennis, great pics. Remember, I predicted you guys were going to call me Sean Poppins.

Oh, I see in the one pic the spankalishis babe that Saroush (750 rwhp Ford GT) brought w/ him. I got pretty excited when she and my wife gave each other a hug. Unfortunately my wife didn't share my enthusiasm.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 05-18-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:34 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
O.K. remind me again on what set up Paulie is running; Proto 18/24's, Proto ECU, 5 bar FPR, Exhaust. What else? Looks like a good move, since all I would need is to send my 24's to Todd, get his programing and a 5 bar FPR and bango, berry, berry fast car.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:36 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
I see in the one pic the spankalishis babe that Saroush (750 rwhp Ford GT) brought w/ him. I got pretty excited when she and my wife gave each other a hug. Unfortunately my wife didn't share my enthusiasm.
The chick with the dark hair and earings? Yea I took a good look at her too.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sean was running 1.5 bbar w/c-16 race gas don't let him fool you. Sean is correct with the results, we were about even up to about 130 then he put about a car on me.

Dennis nice pictures & good runs in Mexico your Z06 is just damn fast.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:51 PM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
Congrats! GT28 up ONE.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Great pics Dennis. Thanks for posting them. I'm suprised the whiteness of Sean's calf didn't burn out your photosensor. They really make bulletproof cameras these days.

AE82- Sean does have a bigass heavy stereo system which probably does weigh close to Paul's passenger's weight!

MY996TT- Sean has a few upgrades that Paul doesn't...big injectors, Proto MAF, EVO ICs, etc. But yes, nicely done by the GT28s!

Last edited by roadsterdoc; 05-18-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
The chick with the dark hair and earings? Yea I took a good look at her too.

No the one in the pic below that pic. See Paulie's car (yellow GT2). She is off to the left in the shadows. You can see she is tall and model-esque. Face is slammin. She and my wife kissed on the cheek and hugged. Hotness.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tweetybird for lunch: Yum!!!