996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got Brakes?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 12:26 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 930man
GMG did not set the car up... they would have been great choice im sure, they were going to but i wanted to drive it some before i did any mods... then once on the east coast hard to send it back to the west... i was impatient i guess! ..

Greg Jones His Company is 3G Motorsports in NC did the work.. Greg is Excellent works with several race teams now and has worked with several others in the past.

yes it has Motons and we took our time setting them up for the track over a long weekend at the track ...

fully adjustable rear he actually machined some of the parts himself.

The Center locks are in prep. for center lock wheels they are motorsport i felt a little stronger

i dont have the part numbers for uprights but they are for 997 cup at motorsports North America.. lowered the car a bit

it holds its own on the track! not the fastest car around the track but a blast to drive
thats all i have to say bout that...

and yes i drive it on street whenever i can and the sun is shining !
Makes good sense. Dialing in the car to your driving style/preferance was probably better than sending it back. I feel ya on the waiting thing, i would have done the same thing.

Which center lock wheels are you going with, E88's?

Not the fast car aroundt he track huh? I heard you were running times within a second of Cup cars!

BTW, all of us are still waiting on those sound clips of your WC-GT system. Share the beautiful music with the masses would yah!?

Old 05-22-2008, 12:47 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
i will get some this weekend at the track under full load...

i was in the same lap as the cup cars.... lol

Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
i will get some this weekend at the track under full load...

i was in the same lap as the cup cars.... lol
Sweet! Same lap as the cup cars... Ya that's not fast at all.

Are you going to run the E88 wheels?

Old 05-22-2008, 10:05 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
sometime you just need to do a lil extra
Got it!!