996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake Kit Released

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 08:10 PM
spoonito is infamous around these parts
Dan sent you an email.

And I forgot to mention (as you said) that mine was the first and I did rush you to get the airbox over to me as I'm leaving on a business trip for a couple weeks.

So far Dan has been top notch in helping me with the issues I have run into. We'll keep everyone updated...

Old 06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Good speaking to you last night. Have fun on your trip.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:25 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Dan,

I will be out of town for a week and will not have time to install it for a while. Feel free to bump me and get other folks their unit sooner.

Chris

Old 06-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Will do. I will keep you in the loop. Going to pick up the boxes right now.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor
Chris got you in the que.

Vincent yours is shipping right now (pictured below).

Paul yours is shipping right now.

Einstein you are next on deck.

Spoonito - I test fitted a box here with the stock rear wing. I sent you an email. No issues we found. Either way we will get you a replacement when you are back and test fit yours. Have a great trip!

Old 06-03-2008, 05:14 PM
WSY996TT is infamous around these parts
Looking good Dan! Will be calling you next week.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor
Sweet! You get your buddies PSS10 yet? Softronic time!

Old 06-04-2008, 12:17 AM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Thats great news Dan, can you put a rush on shiping it, I would love to have for the PCA show in a week!

Old 06-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
Left yesterday. I will forward you the tracking number.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Einstein and Roadsterdoc, yours are shipping out probably Wed.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Former Vendor
post those pictures!

Old 06-09-2008, 11:54 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Got mine installed this weekend and ran for 2-3 hrs. The finish of CF was much nicer than what had I expected. The fit was tight on the driver side but very secured once in place. No movement when the engine is running. The sound and responsiveness is better if I leave the left side lid open. The filter will breathe even more freely with the 2nd snorkel. The most important part of all is there's NO MAF issue so far. Thanks Dan.

Last edited by vincentdds; 06-09-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Former Vendor
So glad to hear Vincent. Please post up pics when you can so we can all see the fit and finish.

Thanks!

Old 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
I just ordered one!! Can't wait for it to arrive.

I may have a V-flow for sale!!

Old 06-09-2008, 06:15 PM
LasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to behold
looks great, keep up the good work

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake Kit Released